Tuna Breathe

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. I broke my pinky at school then I went to the ER and spent a whole day then, I had to take a Japanese test and work on a group project. Right after I had people asking me what happened to my fingers since it spread around my school and that was too much for my social anxiety to handle so now we're here. Writing a Little Nightmares fabric in the bathroom right after a mini panic attack and shock. Mental health is doing great 🥲👍

- - -

Mono's eyes spiraled around the field's full of packs of students and glaring teachers in mono-tone suits. Gripping the strap of his large black binder he felt his palms sweat and the talking ring in his ears. Eyes distanced the brunettes shuffled to the metal dance lining the edges of the school grounds. The grassy fields were uneven and had long grass full of a dull toilet green. Fog hung around the eerie wooden school, the shiny metal nearly sees me from a foot away. The teachers perched on top of a small hill overlooking the swarm of students clustered together. The school laid behind them. Plants built the tall school, tinted windows with the same full grey as the fence ran along of what seemed to be classrooms. A patio with a overhang of letters in Mono's left read 'Silverhills Elementary public school.' The students wore grey and dark blue hoodies, only adding to the full atmosphere. Skiing jeans and baggy army pants, anime t-shirts and jean play suits, skirts and raincoats were mixed into the dull crowd. Monos pulled at his trench coat nervously flicking his fingers against his binder hanging from his shoulder. The metal clasp clicked against the silver zipper as he looked through the crowd, licking through each student. None of them seemed special till he noticed bright yellow raincoat tied around a girls waist. A grey pleasures skirt and a pale dress shirt that matched her sickly skin tone, is what she wore. Messy black hair covered most of her blood thirsty hazel eyes and sharp nose. The girl next to her wore the same raincoat jeans popping out from underneath it. Her bangs also covered her sickly pale skin and eyes. Her hazelnut hair was tied into braids small red bows complementing her red socks. The boy that stood clutching a stuffed teddy was skittish, his back slumped and hands almost as shaky as Mono's. He worse a simple blue titled neck and black ripped, baggy jeans cuffed at the ankles. He too had messy black hair covering the entirely of his unknown eyes. The boy was the tallest among the three and the shortest was the girl with a coat strapped to her waist. Snapping out of his thoughts he felt the rain drop into his skull annoyingly. Breathing in the fresh moist air the brunette let his mind sift into reality. The teacher in front of the others was talking at a rapid pace a sheet of paper held in his fat tanned hands. His face was chubby and his mouth drooled so often he had a cloth wrapped around his neck, small drips of saliva covering it. His suit clean and pressed, his tie perfectly fitted around his neck. His eyes gleaned with flashes of yellow mixed with the blue as he made contact with the audience he spoke to.

R I N G

The schools often and shuffled to the front doors leaving mono standing awkwardly near the back. He felt a tap

tap

tap..

tap....

On his shoulder and he felt a hot breath down his neck, it reeking of dead fish and dried up tuna. Turning around sharply he met

R

A.

I..

N...

Sorry this took so long I'm practically drunk on pain meds rn.

-Booper Bob sighing out