CHAPTER 6

Jam's POV

"Jisoo is so beautiful!!! Oh em geee!!!"

"Rosie is more beautiful!"

"For me, it's Jennie who's the beautiful one"

"But Lisa is the most talented one!"

"Well, all of them are beautiful and talented"

Those were some of the things my class was blabbering about. All of them are right, to be honest. The four girls truly are beautiful. I would fight anyone that thinks otherwise. The only problem with what I heard is that they're so disrespectful. Do they think they have the same age as the four eonni? 

I decided to just ignore them, yeah their conversation is interesting but I don't like to eavesdrop.  Our professor arrived a few minutes later. My eyes widen when my phone rang while he was in the middle of discussing our lesson. I facepalm because of that, I forgot to mute this device. This is embarrassing but I guess this is important, no one calls me so this is definitely a shocker.

"Professor, can I answer this please?" I asked politely and pointed at the phone. He just nodded and turn his head to the board to continue discussing. I slowly stood up before quietly walking out of the room. While I was walking I decided to check who was calling. It wasn't even a call it was a facetime. But I immediately hid the device when I saw the name of the person on the screen. It was Jisoo-eonni, I feel anxious when I'm talking or at least contacting her in public. I sprinted to the nearest restroom, the hallway is deserted so that means I won't get detention. Good thing there was no one inside the restroom, I instantly pressed the green button.

"Hello, eonni? do you need anything?" she looks pretty even though it's just on the screen. I don't even understand why she wears make-up. She doesn't need one, the four of them don't.

"Jam I just wanna inform you that we're leaving tonight" that snapped me out of my trance, I felt a pang of sadness. I'm getting teary-eyed and this is embarrassing. I have a feeling that I look like an idiot, and what's worse is I'm like this in front of this goddess.

"Heyyy, why does it look like you're about to cry???" she panicked when she saw it, but I on the other hand is just looking at her. 

"It's nothing, I'm just being overdramatic. I'll miss you eonni" and that's when my tears began to fall. Even though I just met her one time, I'll still miss her.

"Shhh, it's okay, stop crying. We'll still contact each other don't worry" she hushed, her soothing words only made me tear up more. 

"I'm fine eonni, oh and I need to go! I still have class. Bye!"

"Jam wai-"

After saying that I instantly hung up and didn't let her finish what she was about to say. I slowly wiped the tears with the back of my hand before looking at the mirror. A mess was the best definition of how I look, I fixed myself and went out to go to my class. My friends kept on glancing at me throughout the whole time.

'kringgggggg'

"What happened to you earlier??? And your eyes are all puffy, why is that?" Jilian immediately asked when they got near me. Their eyebrows are all furrowed and confusion was evident in their expression.

"Ohhhh, it's nothing to worry about. I gotta go, you guys know I'm gonna teach someone, so bye, see you guys later!" I hurriedly said and rushed out of the room. It will be so hard to explain, and I have no plan in explaining either way. I went to the library and saw at the far right corner the person who I was about to tutor. He was fixing his things when I got to where he's at.