2】︎ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I know how to love you, but not how to stop loving you

"I know how to love you, but not how to stop loving you."

~ Invajy

"Hey!" you called out.

Hopelessly you watch as your drink topples over onto the bar spilling foaming sticky liquid everywhere instantly pissed, you turned around to face the asshole that just knocked into you like a sledgehammer from behind

"What the fuck?" you scoffed.

"Awe, I'm sorry" He's grinning at you roguishly suggesting he's not very sorry at all

"Let me get you another" he insisted.

You were ready to cuss him out for being so goddamn careless, but seeing him have the words dying on your lips.

This asshole who just bumped into you into me is gorgeous. gorgeous enough that you're almost willing to give them a chance .

You lean back up on the bar tilt your head to the side and give him a cool once- over.

"Why should I?" The assholes grin widens into a smirk and he returns your gaze with a slow and a pressing up and down of your body.

"I'll make it worth your while how about that"

fuck it.

He was cute after moment you sent the shift to the side, making room for him at the bar next to you. He slid in nodding for the bartenders attention.

Tumbleweeds was packed out Crammed with  bikers there for the bike and tattoo show they had every year it was the same reason you were there as well and probably this asshole in the red leather jacket with the snake patch tube.

"What's your poison?" His blue ice flash down at you and you know the mischief there.

  "Hennessy" You admit.