13】︎ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ³

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been."

~ John Greenleaf Whittier

They continued to kiss as she slowly moved her hands down from his face and stretched her arms on top of  his shoulders, wrapping her hands around his neck and slowly moving one up to the back of his head, tugging at his soft blonde hair that she loved so much.

She felt his mouth open a bit, taking advantage of the opportunity to slowly slide her tongue in; in which he quickly copied her action.

The fiery butterfly-like sensation that was spreading throughout her, intensified at the feeling of the area where she was seated on slowly becoming the opposite of the soft-like feeling of his pajama pants that were covering him.

She slowly shifted herself, smiling a bit at the soft sound escaping him. He then moved his hands from her hair onto both sides of her hips, bringing her closer to him. She deepened the kiss even more at the feeling of his hands traveling up underneath the back of her shirt, slowly running his fingers soothingly along her back; sending chills up her spine.

Johnny let out a long breath at the feeling of her mouth leaving his and slowly making its way down his jaw and to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses until finally settling on the sensitive area of his skin.

He rolled his head back a little, gently hitting the head board, allowing her to have more access to him. He adored the feeling, letting his hands grip onto her waist a little bit harder, moving her more onto his lap, easing a little bit of the ever growing tension building up in his pants. Another soft noise escaping his lips.

The sound excited her even more, making her remember her thoughts from earlier. She wanted to hear more. she wanted to feel more. She needed him. She started kissing back up his neck, finally returning to his lips where she passionately kissed him once more before pulling away.

She studied his face... his face was flushed and his hair was a bit messy.

It was hot.

She reached her hand up to smooth out his hair just before he took it into his own, placing a soft gentle kiss in her palm, causing her heart to feel as if it was melting. He just looked at her and smiled softly

"Is this what you came over here for?" He asked with amusement.

She just laughed.

"I guess you can say that."

She watched as his smile slowly turned into a smirk as he pushed some of her hair away from her face, leaning closer towards her, speaking in a whisper like voice.

"I'm okay with that." He nods.

The heated feeling below was growing even more as she felt him start to leave kisses down her neck.