Introduction

Hey you guys! I'm so excited for this book to be completely honest!! I absolutely love Pokémon and the world that my sprite gets to live in. It's really played a huge part of my life!! However, unlike Ash, I continue to age, and so does my Pokémon trainer self. I started in New Bark Town, and now I'm in Galar, but there's 10 years between the two.

A little info:
Order of Gameplay (not including older games I guess cuz I have some gameboy stuff as well)
1. Pokémon SoulSilver
2. Pokémon Pearl
3. Pokémon Black2
4. Pokémon X
5. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
6. Pokémon Moon
7. Pokémon Shield

Therefore the order of regions:
1. Johto
2. Kanto
3. Sinnoh
4. Unova
5. Kalos
6. Hoenn
7. Alola
8. Galar

In my mind, there's 2 tournaments a year: one in spring, and one in fall. It gives you time to prepare without having to wait for too long. Also, my character is older than the other 'main characters'. The only other main characters my age are Ethan/Gold, Silver, Green, Blue, and Red. The other main characters still exist, but depending on the order I visited them determines their age in relation to me. For example, Unova is the 5th region I visited, and taking into account the time, I would be around 15 when in Unova. I would befriend some of the gym leaders like Elisa and Skyra and the triplets, while Black, White, Cheren, and Bianca were like little fans? They just started their journey but they're 10ish still. Events that occur in the same region will be clumped together. So the PokéStar Studios, which was only in BW2 will be the same time as the whole N incident. All this to say I've done a lot of thinking. I have a character design as well haha!! I'll post little things that I draw on here as well as TV captions. I don't know if this will end up being a romance, but a one shot here and there won't hurt anyone. I'll also be including some other obscure characters in this as well. Like I said, I love Pokémon.

Anyways! Hope y'all enjoy!