⇢ guilt

*nsfw scene

s1, e4: grand gesture

*

It was late at night. Rodrick lied in his bed in only his underwear and couldn't fall asleep. He decided to pleasure himself, thinking it would make him sleepy. He took his phone, switched to incognito modus, and looked for some porn videos. He watched one he had already seen before. His free hand slid to his crotch and palmed his unerect dick. He used to get hard really quickly but his usual video didn't do it for him. Rodrick got confused and desperate. 'Maybe I should look for a new video?'

He clicked on the next video he got recommended. One minute into the video he noticed that the naked woman resembled you. She had the same skin tone, same hair texture, and a similar figure. His dick got hard immediately and his breath got stuck in his throat. Rodrick took off his underwear, pumped some lotion into his hand, and started stroking himself. Quiet moans and curses left his mouth as he imagines you naked and doing things to him. It didn't take long for him to get to his edge to climax. He imagined you moaning his name. He practically heard you in his head as he cums. His eyes were squeezed shut, his legs shivered, and his breathing was unsteady.

Rodrick cleaned himself up as soon as he calmed down. He looked at the ceiling, thinking about what he just did. He felt terrible for jerking off to you. 'Why did I do this? I can't objectify her like that. Fuck.' Rodrick felt ashamed that he couldn't get a boner unless he thought about you. He was able to get a hard-on every time he needed one, but since he fell for you it didn't work like that anymore. Rodrick tried to ignore his thoughts. 'Everyone does that, right? It's normal.' He tried to go to sleep.

*

-

The next day, Rodrick sat in the canteen with his friends. He bit into an apple as he looked for Otis. The sex clinic rumor went around the school and he heard of it. As he saw Otis walking past the lunchroom, coming back from his appointment with Ruthie and Tanya, Rodrick excused himself and walked out. He looked for Otis in the crowded hallway and saw him at his locker.

"You're Otis, right?" Rodrick asked him as Otis managed his books. "If it's a therapy thing please talk to Maeve." Otis sighed. Rodrick became stressed. "I can't talk to Maeve, dude."

"Why not?" Otis asked confused as he closed his locker. "She knows the girl I like and could tell her," Rodrick whispered and took out some bills. "Please."

Otis sighed. He eventually took the money. "Okay. Meet me in the closed gymnasium next break." Rodrick smiled slightly. "Thanks, man." The drummer walked to his next class.

-

Rodrick and Otis met in the old gymnasium. "So, what's the problem?" Otis asked as Rodrick sat on a window sill. "So I was thinking about someone while wanking off..." Rodrick said nervously. He was embarrassed. He looked down to his feet. Otis noticed Rodrick's nervousness.

"I will not tell anyone about your problem. This is a safe space." Otis said encouragingly as Rodrick sighed. "... I feel so bad for it because I objectified her?" Otis could understand his problem since he had a sex dream with Maeve and felt exactly like Rodrick.

"You shouldn't feel ashamed about it." Rodrick looked up at him. "It is completely normal. A lot of people do that and feel guilty about it like you do right now." Rodrick listened to Otis carefully.

"It's actually better to allow your imagination full bent instead of watching erotic videos that only focus on penetration." Rodrick furrowed his eyebrows. Too many confusing words for him.

"It helps your libido. Masturbating to unrealistic porno decreases it." Rodrick was confused. "Libido?" Otis realized his choice of words was too much for the teen. "Um...just... you will lose the senses of arousal by touch, and kiss, et cetera, if you watch a lot of...adult movies..."