⇢ official

*nsfw scene

s2, e2: moordale funfair

-

You bit into an apple as you rushed through the kitchen. You were ten minutes off your time schedule and had to hurry so you wouldn't miss the bus.

"Honey, please pack something to eat and drink." Your mother said while preparing your brother for kindergarten. "Mum, I'm late." You said exhaustedly as you put on your shoes.

"Y/n, I'm off work early today. We should go to the moordale funfair with y/b/n." You fixed your hair quickly. "Yeah, sounds good. See you later." You said hurriedly and rushed out of the front door.

-

You went by bus with Aimee, met Maeve on campus, and sat down with them in the hall for the morning assembly. A few minutes later Rodrick showed up and sat down beside you. "Hey, beautiful." He said jokingly.

"Hi, handsome." You answered as you shared a smile, Maeve beside you rolling her eyes and smirking to herself because of your cheesiness. Then you heard Mr. Groff clearing his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Good morning, Moordale. Today we shall be hearing from a sexual health expert who is here to review the school's sex education curriculum." The students were a little confused as Mr. Groff spoke into the microphone.

"Please give Ms. Milburn a very warm welcome." The audience applauded as a familiar woman walked on stage. "Hello. My name is Dr. Milburn, and I'm here to start an open conversation about S-E-X." She loudly spoke into the microphone.

"We adults know that some of you are having sex because when we were your age, some of us were having sex." You quickly glanced at Rodrick beside you, only to find him already looking at you as the other students childishly chuckled at Dr. Milburn's words.

"In fact, many of us still have sex. I'm sure even Headmaster Groff sometimes has sex." You looked at Maeve and quietly whispered. "Yeah, I doubt that." As the chuckling became louder you started to feel bad for that lovely woman. She was obviously struggling to professionally keep the audience interested.

"And so, I would like you to tell me what you would like on your sex education curriculum." The laughter died down a bit. "Take Control." She taps the microphone which sent an awful high-pitched sound through the speakers.

After that, there was complete awkward silence. "Perhaps you'd like to know about the female orgasm..." The laughter came back as she stumbled on her own words.

You uncomfortably watched Dr. Milburn trying to lighten up the mood of all of the teenagers that were laughing at her.

It became worse as she started singing  'let's talk about sex'. The audience gasped as some random student yelled out. "Didn't you wank off a courgette?" Which even worsened the situation.

Most of the students started chanting "Courgette! Courgette!" You couldn't explain how bad you felt for her.

She just tried to play it off. "Anyway...there will be an empty box at reception. If you have any questions, it is anonymous, so put anything in there that you would like to see in the curriculum." Then Dr. Milburn lets Mr. Groff speak again.

"That poor woman..." You scoffed quietly to Rodrick, making him smile down at you. Then the students got dismissed and you made your way to your class with Rodrick.

-

After class, everyone got a form assigned, so during the breaks, you met up with Maeve, Aimee, and Steve to finish the form.

"Should have seen this smug look Ola gave me earlier," Maeve said while glancing at Ola. "I don't like her." She added looking back at you.

"Why? She seems nice." Steve smiled happily. He was always so positive and supportive. Maybe sometimes a little too much.