Chapter 1

Persephone's Pov

Luna is so pretty. No Persephone you cannot think that she is your best friend. She's also dating Ginny.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by my one person dorm room door opening and shutting with a slam.

"Ginny and I broke up" Luna said and I could tell she was trying to hold back tears. My face turn furious I absolutely hate when people hurt my friends... but especially Luna.

"Don't murder anyone yet Perse I'm actually the one who broke up with her" Luna added with a small smile when she saw my face.

"Oh. Why?" I asked. "She kept getting jealous over you. She was also way too obsessed with me." Luna replied. "Okay. Do you want cookies or ice cream and what movie do you want to watch?" I question even though I knew the answer to both of the questions.

"Both. I want to watch The fault in our Stars." Called it. "Okay" I stated then I took my computer out from under my pillow and called for Dobby.

He gave us Pringles and blue Gatorade knowing that was my favorite food and drink along with the cookies and ice cream.

"Thank you Dobby" I thanked. "Oh it's fine anything for master Snape Junior." and with that he disappeared with a POP. Ah The Perks of being a professor's daughter.

I set the food up on my bed and proceeded to turn on my computer. We both laid on our stomachs to watch The fault in our Stars.

By the end of the movie Luna and I were both bawling our eyes out. I look at her it's strange to see her sad like this.

I don't like seeing her sad I will never let her get this sad again. " Want to cuddle?" I ask the beautiful White haired girl that was laying beside me.

"Yes. But only if you're the big spoon." She sniffed out. "Okay then." I say with a a small chuckle. We then got into position and fell asleep like that.