Chapter 2

Luna's POV
I woke up with my head buried in Perse's chest and got up to go to the bathroom, I felt like I was going to puke.

I did. Immediately after I got to our toilet. The room was basically both of ours anyway. I had been staying there for like 2 months since I broke up with Ginny.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with Persephone. I was aware of my school girl crush before but now I feel that I'm falling in love with her.

Not just with her with the way she asks if I want to cuddle when I get sad or angry, with the way she holds me when I cry, and with the way she doesn't let me leave because she knows that I could nightmares about Ginny.

Ginny has been quite scary lately when looking at me she always has this evil glint in her eyes it gives me chills.

I'm a little scared for Persephone for I am a seer and I know some of the things that will soon happen to the black haired girl that I'm falling in love with.

Although they are good things they still revolve around Voldemort one of the greatest most powerful wizards of all time.

I don't need him hurting my best friend not to mention the fact that I'm falling in love with her.

Just then I got snapped out of my thoughts by the bathroom door opening. "Oh my god! Luna are you okay?!" I go to say that I am fine but it ends in me puking more.

"No you're not. SHIT. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO." Perse thanks out loud. Take me to the hospital wing I try to say. More puking. Suddenly...I see stars and I faint.

I wake up in the infirmary with a tank top and shorts on with my hair in a bun and someone cuddled up to me.

I almost start panicking until I recognize the smell of roses and butterbeer. Perse.

I see one of her hoodies probably here because she was probably staying at the hospital wing with me.

I grabbed the honey and put it on. It was actually really comfortable. I love wearing her hoodies.

I wanted to read but I only had the moonlight so I feel around the stand by the bed and grab my wand. I cast a quick "Lumos Minimum."

My goal was to not wake the sleeping Perse. But she's a very light sleeper so the light woke her anyway.

"Luna?" She said in an exhausted voice. "Yes?" I ask. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" She exclaimed in a whisper scream. I didn't look up from my book it was a muggle book called Percy Jackson and the lightning thief.

"Yeah I am Perse. How long was I out?" I ask. She sucks in a breath "Two days." There was a brief pause. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I WAS SO WORRIED!" I look up from my book.

"Well I couldn't exactly tell myself not to faint Perse!" I say in a slightly sarcastic voice. "Well I know that dummy." She gets up and hugs me.

"Are you okay?" She asks while hugging me tight. "Yes." I reply. She inhales deeply then exhales still hugging me.

"I just want to read." I say "Please let go of me." She does and I don't think that she realized I was wearing her hoodie before because she looked at it a little confused.

"Before you ask yes I will absolutely keep stealing your hoodies and I am keeping this one." I say although the hoodie is too oversized for me.

She gave a deep chuckle at this. When did she start laughing like this? It's kind of- no really hot. "You should laugh more" I blurt out before I could stop myself.

"My friend from Romania always says that. I'm glad you two will have something to talk about!" She speaks out excitedly.

"Yeah? What's their name?" I asked trying to hide my jealousy that someone else said that about the girl I'm in love with.

"Her name is Alex." She tells me a little dreamy. "So um you said that you were glad we had something to talk about what do you mean by that are we visiting Romania or something?"

She gave another hot deep chuckle. "Actually yesterday she called me and said that she was coming to Hogwarts out of the blue and we had a long conversation and caught up."

She paused. "Do you know what time it is?" She asked me in a gentle voice. "No" I say. She went to the stand by the bed that I was lying in when I first woke up.

She got her phone and said "it's 3:51 A.M!" She says. "Yeah and" I say going back to reading my book.

"Aaaand you have to get rest come on." She whispers in a tired voice.

"But I want to read my book" I pout. "Come on. Now." She says in a Stern voice like a mother (not that I would know).

"Yes mother!" I say, my voice laced with sarcasm. "Yes yes come my dear child." She says, her voice dripping with amusement.

I let out a light-hearted chuckle and get into bed, Perse spooning me we both fall asleep soon.