Chapter 17

If you can tell Maya how you feel then I'll give you the picture and I'll definitely delete it but if you don't then I'll just show her this picture and tell her myself. Hikaru said with a grin.

I can't tell her how I feel about her...I don't even know if she feels the same way about me. I said

Well it doesn't hurt to find out..Hikaru said.

Remember when you told haruhi how you felt and she didn't feel the same way...I don't want that to happen to me..it took you a while to move on from her. I said looking out the window.

Well what if we get haruhi to talk to her and then she can tell us if she does or not. Hikaru said. We can all hang out together today.

Hmm that's not a bad idea..I said. Let's do it.

Hikaru called haruhi and the rest of the host club to make a plan to hang out today while I went to see if Maya was awake yet and asked her if she wanted to come with us, after she agreed to come alone we quickly got ready and went to Main Street shopping plaza to meet up with the others.

Hey it's Hikaru and kaoru! Honey said with a happy grin as always.

Hey long time no see guys. Mori and kyoya said.

Thanks for the invite guys. Haruhi said with tamaki standing by her side.

You guys haven't changed a bit. Tamaki said then looking at Maya's direction. Well who is lovely princess?

Everyone this is my close friend Maya, She's staying with us for Christmas. Maya meet the host club. I said.

Hi Maya I'm haruhi it's nice to meet you. Haruhi said with a smile.

I'm mitsukuni but everyone calls me honey. Honey said and this is Takashi but everyone calls him mori.

I'm tamaki it's nice to meet you Maya and this scary person is kyoya. Tamaki said.

I'm not scary you dummy. Kyoya said fixing his glasses. It's nice to meet you miss Maya.

It's a pleasure meeting all of you. Maya said with the cutest smile.

She's so cute! The guys said in their minds.

Come on let's get something to eat. Hikaru said.

Right! we all said in unison.