1

A/N
Before I start, this story contains themes of Eating disorders and anxiety and can be triggering for some audiences. Also, I wrote the first few parts of this in my math binder.. TWO MONTHS AGO. Now I finally wanna type it up so here it goes. This story is somewhat inspired by multiple mental health oneshots and stories, I'll make a reading list when I get home. As always, if there is any typos they are all 110% my fault as I'm too lazy to proofread. There will be no smut in this, if anything, closely described kissing/cuddling. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I got yelled at by my math and science teachers to stop writing and pay attention, you can't blame me.. it was all review :'). I'll try to keep my a/n 's to a minimum, my apologies for this long one. :)
Info:
Y/n- your name
•••
"You are perfect the way you are darling." Wilhemina had walked in on me with my shirt off, looking in the mirror, looking at my stomach and chest, frowning. This caused Mina to frown aswell. I quickly throw back on my shirt not even bothering to put on my bra. "Y/N, you don't have to do that, you aren't 'fat', you know that... I know you know that." "But I am." I frowned. Mina just rolled her eyes at me.

"It's only food. Why was it so important? Why did I need it anyways?" I thought to myself. I did actually need the food.

"Dinner's Ready!!!" Mina called out. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. "I'm not hungry." I mumbled, laying my head on the table. "But I made your favorite, turkey sandwiches.." I felt bad but I made up some silly excuse that I "wasn't feeling well" and that I "couldn't keep anything down." Mina, slightly disappointed said "okay" and put the sandwiches in a bag. She went upstairs to the bathroom to run me a lukewarm bath, in hopes it would make me feel somewhat better.

I was laying in my bed, scrolling through TikTok when Mina called my name. I get up and go to the bathroom. She was sitting on a small stool next to the filled bath. She kissed me on the cheek and Gets up and walks to our shared room, grabbing a purple bath bomb, obviously. But also giving me a bit privacy to take my clothes off, knowing as I was insecure.

I got in the tub and she walked back in, bath bomb in hand and walking over to the tub, placing it in the water with a genuine smile. I smile back. "Purple" I say smiling. "We both love purple." Mina smiles back.

About 40 minutes later I show Mina my hands, they were shriveled. I didn't even realize I was in there that long. Mina stands up and hands me my towel and leaves to go get me some comfortable clothes. I get out of the tub, dry myself off, and wrap the towel around me. I walk down the hall to the bedroom seeing Mina left my clothes on the bed.

I wonder where she went.

I put my clothes on and get into bed. Mina walks in, resting her cane against the bedside table, still within reach. She got into bed, next to me. We both fell asleep within 30 minutes.

I wake up around midnight, Mina sound asleep. I was hungry, but I refused to eat. So I went on my laptop for a bit to watch some ratched. I plugged in my headphones, having no intentions on waking my, beautiful, peacefully sleeping girlfriend up.

I must have fallen asleep while watching because I woke up to a crook in my neck and my head on my desk. But also Mina rubbing my back.

Mina loved me and she did everything in her power to show it.

"Good morning baby." She said. I smiled, not having the energy to talk yet. "Are you hungry sweetheart?" Knowing the events of yesterday night. I shook my head and got up off my desk chair to lay down in bed. For some reason I had a pounding headache. It was probably due to lack of sleep for falling asleep in weird places (my desk).

•••
Okok so that's as much as I typed up before my fingers got tired lolz also my Twitter got a 12 hour limit so uh 😀
Anyways... Until next time :)
~Lex<3