2

Info:
Y/n - your name
•••
tw before i start- this part will mention attempts of self-harm, if you are triggered easily i suggest you don't read this chapter. & if any of you EVER need anything feel free to dm me, i've struggled myself in the past so i completely understand what it's like. also i'm sorry for not updating this for over a month and a half.
••
2 weeks into the future from chapter 1
-
that day mina went to work and she would be late getting home so it was just me tonight. i have been losing a lot of weight lately and have very rarely been eating. but this night was worse, my dad had called me just to tell me how much of a failure i am and how much i have disappointed him. it was all too much.

i quickly rushed into the room, grabbed my blades and ran to the bathroom sitting on the cold tiles. i pulled one out and placed it on my wrist. right before i was about to cut i was interrupted by a phone call. it was mina. i quickly put down the blade, wiped my tears away and answered the call.

"hello?"

"hi darling i'm just about done with work i'll be home in about an hour okay?"

"okay hun, how was your day?"

"it went well, is everything okay over there?"

shit. she heard a choke in my voice.

"yes everything is okay, why would you think otherwise?" i sniffled quietly

"dear, i can tell when something is up, talk to me."

"nothing is wrong Wilhemina! leave me be!"

and with that i ended the call.

i had quickly picked back up the blade sliding it across my wrist multiple times, completely unaware that mina was rushing home.

i hadn't realized i went too deep in the last few and grabbed some gause and wrapped my arm. i heard a car pull in the driveway, it was mina. i grabbed a grey hoodie pulling the sleeves down to hide what i just did.

mina rushed in the door yelling my name, i walked down the stairs, seeing tears in her eyes and when she saw me, relief. i wasn't entirely sure what she is thinking although i was never good at reading facial expressions.

she smiled with tears running down her face she ran to me and hugged me so hard i could barley breathe.  then she noticed.

she lifted up one of my arms and then looked at me with a concerned look. she lifted up my sleeve to reveal the gause.

•••
to be continued...
hey lol it's lex i'm back but probably not for good & sorry this chapter is kinda short i felt bad not updating SO here 😋 ALSO SCHOOL STARTS IN 14 DAYS?/82?228/?2&2(72)-&/92??????
k byeee ~ lex<33