CHAPTER 13

The Right to Hanker

"So who are you gonna invite again?" Rosalia and Lisa alongside Jisoo and Danny where planning the banquet they're gonna host for Blyat's birthday.

The old guy has been working a lot recently, he needs a little break with his friends. Rosalia chuckled at the thought and turned to Lisa who was by sitted beside her, the meeting they were having was decided out of nowhere in the library so they're still bewildered after the busy day they had.

"We'll just invite those who mom invited back then! It has been years since they hosted a banquet at his birthday, I'm sure he misses his friends." Jisoo laughed at Lisa's suggestion and nudged her shoulder. "You're making it look like he's a kid who moved away from his home town but good point tho and im sure the public would love to hear the news about this."

"Alright then I'll have letters sent out to everyone on the guest list by this afternoon, can i have their information written please? So i can have a guide." Jisoo said as she grabbed her notebook and pen immediately starting to write her drafts that she'll use later.

Danny happily handed the folder filled with the records of the guest list to Jisoo, while she skimmed through it she suddenly felt confused and frowned while turning to everyone.

"Uhm are you sure with this guest list?" Jisoo asked while showing it to Rosalia and Lisa, Rosalia nodded and handed it back to her. "Yeah? Why? Is there a problem dear?"

Jisoo's face immediately went red causing her to cover her face using the folder and peeked her eyes as she turned to them to speak.

"Uh it's just that i noticed with the people on the guest list, i mean it has been more than decades and...surely these people aren't dead right?"

After what Jisoo said Lisa and Danny suddenly bursted out in laughter while Rosalia face palmed and grinned. "J-jisoo dear, how old do you think the king is?" Rosalia laughed while Jisoo looked down while covering herself.

"PLEASE— the-these people...dead" Danny held his stomach while crouching in the corner of the room, Lisa on the other hand started to tear up while she silently laughed as she also held her aching stomach.

Rosalia looked at them with a serious look. "Ehem, let's continue and finish work as soon as possible shall we?" Lisa and Danny felt chills through their spine because of Rosalia's seriousness, they both got a hold of their composure and sat back on their respective seats.

"I apologize, back to our topic I'll leave the invitations to Jisoo, the venue will be on Danny then me and Rosalia will be in charge on the food and the rest." Lisa noted down everything along with Jisoo and Danny who were mostly in charge of noting down everything.

"Well i guess that's everything that's needed, if you guys do have anymore suggestions please see me in my office so i can be able to supervise it." Rosalia got up and waved goodbye as she left the library leaving Danny, Lisa and Jisoo inside.

Lisa sat beside the two of them as she silently watched them exchange notes together, the two assistants started to work for the banquet since this is the first every one in years since the death of her mother.

Dad has been somewhat bored lately, he no longer does the things the likes such as archery, traveling around the world and many more. Im sure he'll love this! Lisa felt excited at the thought and stood up.