Part 9

(I'm gonna skip to the end of the stream because.... I'm picking up the story)

"Bye guys" Russell said. "Bye" I said. Rockit ended the stream. "And also bye for you guys " He said. "Yeah" FabvL said.

*Skip*

"Hey Igor" FabvL said. "Hmm?" "Do you mind if we sleep over at your house? Just because it's dark" "Sure, I don't mind" "Cool" I said. Me, Christian, FabvL, Dan, Igor, and Pat walked in Igor's house. Igor closed the door behind us. "Ok, just... me and FabvL will go in the living room" Christian said. "Is that fine?" He asked. "Yea" Igor said. Him and FabvL walked in the living room. "Pat and Dan will go to the Office, I guess" Skull said. "Great" Pat said and he and Dan walked upstairs and into the Office. "So... I'm guessing Bone is stating with me" Igor said. "Yea" Skull said. "Ok, come on" Igor said and walked upstairs. I followed him. We walked into his room. "Dude, your room is a little different than the last times I saw it" "Yeah" "Your PS4 is  in here" "Yeah, because I moved it once" "Why?" "I was downloading stuff and the Wi-Fi in my room was better than the Wi-Fi in the Office, so I brought a cord that'll make me do just that" He took out the cord. "I should've probably measured because I have a 300 foot cord' "What?" "Yeah" "How?" He walked up to me and gave me coils of the cord. "Hold this" He grabbed an end of the cord and walked away.  The coils of the cord started to disappear from my hands. "Oh my god" I said. It's not done yet. "So I'm at the end of the hall, how's the cord?" Igor asked. "Um........ Well, it's still in this room" I said. "Ok" Igor said.