Part 20

"That was fun" Jordan said. "Yeah" Igor said. "Wow, we are the same-" "Stop" Igor cut Jordan off, playfully punching his arm. "Ok" Jordan said. "Well, I gotta go. I was nice seeing you again' He added. "You too" Igor said. "Bye" He added. "See you later" Jordan said and walked out. "Bone, are you ok? The color is drained from your face" Skull said. I didn't realize. "Oh.." I laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine" "I don't think so...  come with me" Igor said. "No, I'm ok, I tell you" I said. "🎶Come with me now🎶" Igor sang. "Ok" I said. "But only because I like it when you sing" I added. Igor giggled and he walked out. I followed him. "I'll follow you guys, I'm bored" Pat said from in the room. "Well, play with Christian or something, that's not my problem" Igor said. I laughed. I love his sass. "So... what's been bugging you?" Igor asked. "Um.... nothing" I said. "Bone, I know you. When you're nervous, you lie" "Uh..." Yea, stupid me. "Fine, you got me. Something's bothering me" "What is it?... oh, by the way, I won" I laughed. "Anyway, I had a conversation with Jordan and he told me not to go near you because he told me that you were his last or.... other boyfriend" I said. "Oh" "And he said if I do go near you, he will tie me up, happily" "Hm... at least he'll be happy when he does it" ".....Really" "But seriously, he's lying to you. I broke up with him in 2017" "The point is not Point of View stories stop" "I wouldn't lie to you...... *Or maybe I would*, but yeah, not the point. I will always be your boyfriend and if Jordan doesn't like it, he will just..... still be my friend, he just won't....... be my best friend" "Ok" I giggled and kissed him on his cheek. He walked out with me and into the office. "Hey, do you wanna tell them yet?" Will asked. "Tell us what?" FabvL asked. "Can you tell them your backstory, please? I hate it being me, your cousin, your mom, dad, and your sister the only ones that know" Will said. "🎶Sorry🎶, it's complicated. I think you know that" Igor said. "Please?" I said, making puppy-dog eyes. "Awww. That's so cute" "So will you tell me?' "No, I'm sorry" "Aww" "Fine, I guess you don't trust you Nerdcore friends" Christian said. "No, its not that I don't trust you guys" Igor said. "It seems that way" Christian said. "Igor, please tell us" Pat said. "No, it's complicated... and it's also a little confusing and it doesn't make sense a little" Igor said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "I'll let you figure it out" "Why? Please" "No. Sorry, but I'm not telling you guys" Igor said, walking out.  "Ok, well, that didn't work" Pat said. "How are we going let him tell us? Waiting didn't work and neither did forcing... not that it ever works anyway" FabvL said. "What else would work?" I asked. "I don't know" Skull said. "How bout his hatred for spiders and insects?" Will asked. "Wait, he's afraid of spiders?" I asked. "No, he just hates them" "Who hates things, but isn't afraid of them?" "Him, apparently" "Oh. Wait, I've got a better plan, let's do yours later" "Ok, fine"