Chapter 1

'Little do you know, I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep...'

Lavi cringed and arched, "s-stop!" "Why? You're the one who asked me to do this."

Lavi grit his teeth in pain as Sheril dug deeper into him, crooking his fingers and gripping his thigh harder, digging his nails into the skin.

"Hah, I didn't ask for this--"

"You said "take me instead." And you even said "please"," he mocked, licking the redhead's neck suddenly, causing him to jerk. The chains around his wrists bit further into his skin, drawing blood. Lavi tensed as Sheril pulled his fingers out of him and let go, backing away a few steps to look at him. Lavi looked over his shoulder at the Noah with a glare. Sheril smirked, "are you eager?"

"No way in hell."

"How about in heaven?" He grinned and reached up, tangling his fingers in Lavi's hair before yanking his head back and biting into the skin on his neck. Hard. Lavi jerked again and cried out weakly. He felt the blood dribble down his chest and all the way over his hip and down his leg. Sheril let go and straightened, licking his lips and smiling, "you taste good," he growled huskily, stroking his shoulder softly.

Lavi tried moving away but the chains wrapped around his arms and wrists held him in place. He looked up at them with a small frown. Rivulets of blood had painted his arms and dried over the past few hours.

Cold hands gripped his hips and he gasped, moving away again, only to have the grip tighten, sure to leave bruises. He bit his lip as he felt Sheril's member poke his rear, pushing against him before shoving into him. It burned. So bad. He felt his eye water as he pinched the inside of his cheek between his teeth, the salty taste of blood filling his mouth as Sheril pulled out and rammed back into him, shoving his body forward. The chains sliced more into his skin and he felt a large amount if blood run down the inside of his left arm. He felt nauseous. He leaned forward, groaning at the feeling in his stomach as Sheril continued to ram into him. He wasn't even looking for his sweet spot. Just fucking. For fun. Lavi's jaw tightened as he pulled the moans back down his throat and kept them encased in his chest so they wouldn't escape. He didn't want to give this man satisfaction. No way. He closed his eye as pain bloomed in his lower back and the pace quickened and became more sharp and harsh. He groaned and panted, hanging his head as a hand pushed against his shoulder blades, forcing his body to bend forward, pulling against his wrists. The metal embedded itself further into his skin as he whimpered.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

"Here," his clothes were thrown at him and he caught them with a scowl, sitting gingerly on the bed as he pulled on his pants and buckled them before dressing the rest. He pulled his bandana down around his bandaged neck, hiding it. His wrists. They were bandaged too, but how was he going to hide them. He frowned at them and sighed, 'I'll just say the bandages are for training,' he thought to himself as he watched Road open one of her doors for him, "bye bye, Bookman, I hope I get to play with you again, soon," she chirped happily, giggling and waving to him as he exited through her door with a sullen look. Sheril tapped his nails on the pedpost as he watched the kid leave. He was already wanting him back in chains, naked, under him, but...he had to space it out...savor it. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. A golden deal he had made with that particular exorcist.

Lavi rubbed his eye as he headed down one of the halls, yawning big as he walked. Some Finders greeted him as they passed but he ignored them. His face probably looked like shit. He knew he had dark circles and cuts. He knew he had bruised lips. But all of these would be written off as training or missions. No one would ever think that a Noah tortured and raped him. No one would think that a Noah did that to him on a regular basis.
"Are you sure about this, Exorcist?"
"Yes."
"But aren't you the successor of Bookman?"
"Yes, I am. So?"
"You shouldn't be doing this because of your emotions."
Lavi started, staring at Tyki with a bright green eye, "I don't care about that anymore. If I can stop this, I'm going to."
"So then this is the deal."
Lavi nodded and Tyki continued:
"You do whatever I say and want...and I won't kill Kanda Yū or Lenalee Lee."
Lavi nodded, confirming it.
At first, he had thought 'no way could he kill them anyways'. And then Tyki had showed him. He showed him. And that had changed Lavi's mindset completely. He could kill Lenalee and Kanda in a heartbeat. Especially Lenalee.
"Shake on it?"
"That doesn't seal anything," Lavi grumbled but held out his hand still, taking Tyki's and giving a short shake before letting go.
Tyki grinned, "you're saying that you're going to back out on me? Let me guess...if it gets too rough then you'll just run away."
"No. I won't. A deal is a deal, and I'll keep it, as long as you keep your end."
"Of course," his smile had given Lavi the shivers.

And he didn't like it. He didn't like any of this. The pain in his back, his wrists, his head. He didn't like the emotional pain either. He couldn't look Lenalee in the eye anymore, even though she was completely oblivious to the fact that Lavi pretty much made a deal with the Devil. But he was doing it for them...right? Yes. No doubt. He was, he reassured himself and huffed, nodding sharply. No backing out. You're protecting Miss. Lena and Yū. Keep your footing. Don't go down. No matter how much it hurts, no matter what laws are broken. Just don't turn back. 'Or I'll lose the most important people in my life..." He closed his eye and stopped, leaning back against the wall to calm himself. He rubbed his wrist softly, dulling the pain that had started to resume.
"But aren't you the successor of Bookman?"

Lavi's heart clenched and he shoved his hands into his pockets and started walking down the hall again at a faster pace. Who cared what the old man had to say to him, all he said was 'don't get attached' and 'don't get involved'. Well...he was way too attached, and got involved in this situation. Great. He was slowly starting to regret his disobedience to Bookman. 'Damn, Gramps....why do ya have to be right this time,' he thought with a grimace.
"You shouldn't be doing this because of your emotions."
"I don't care about that anymore. If I can stop this, I'm going to."