Chapter 1

"Thank you Narcissa, have a good night." I say as I walk out of the car and wave as a goodbye.

"Bye dear." She says as she waves at me. Narcissa drives away in her black Porsche and I make my way towards the burrow. "Draco why don't you ask her out?" She smiles as she turns to look at him.

"Mum, what are you on?" He sighs while running his hand through his hair.

"I'd rather have her coming over on weekends than Pansy, we both know that."

"Well I guess you're happy then that we broke up tonight." Malfoy chuckles, he's looking at Narcissa, waiting for an answer. But instead she just lets out a loud sigh. "Sounds like a yes to me."

"Yes I am, actually. That girl is absolutely no good for you and we both know that, I want you to find a girl that loves and cares about you, and I'm pretty sure Eleanore would do a great job at that."

"Potter one would never accept me dating his younger twin sister." Malfoy smiles while playing with the silver rings on his fingers. "We both know that."

"I'm pretty sure that she'll decide if she wants you or not, not Harry." Narcissa softly smiles and keeps her eyes on the road.

I knock on the door at the burrow and Molly immediately opens it with a surprised look on her face as she did not expect me to be here so early, it's not even 10."

"Oh hi dear." She pulls me into a tight hug before letting me walk inside.

The warmth of their lovely home and fireplace immediately hugging my skin. I see Harry come closer, wanting to see who Molly let in and furrows his eyebrows in confusion once he sees me standing next to the couch.

"What're you doing here already?" Harry questions, eating a piece of cake on a small plate.

"Good evening for you too." I chuckle. "Party was cancelled." I answer while throwing my jacket on to the couch. Right after, I throw myself onto the couch and let out a sigh.

"How come?" Hermione chimes in as she dries her curly hair with a white towel.

"Malfoy cheated." I sigh.

"What?" Harry's face shows pure confusion. "What do you mean, he cheated? You two were dating?!" He almost yells in anger.

"Don't be silly, you idiot. Malfoy was dating Pansy and, well uh- we might've all walked in on him making out... with her own cousin." I explain and rub the back of my head at the same time. Feeling the same awkward sensation we all felt when we caught them. "Pansy started yelling and asked everyone to leave."

"Oh... Oh no..." Hermione whispers before covering her mouth with her hand. I can tell by the look in her eyes she's shocked. "As much as I don't really like her, that's very sad."

"I know, righ-"

"How'd you get here though, I thought Remus was going to pick you up at 3 a.m. ?" Harry interrupts before eating another big piece of cake.

"Narcissa offered me a ride home." I quickly reply before sitting up straight again.

Harry stops chewing and stares at me for a good 10 seconds. "You came back with Malfoy?!" He asks and I just know his body is filling up with anger.

"C'mon, it's not like he was driving, or like we made out in the car? Also, I didn't know how I'd get home otherwise so I said yes." I innocently smile at him making Hermione chuckle.

"El? How come you're already here?" Remus asks as he comes downstairs.

"It got cancelled." I explain. "Narcissa offered me a ride home, it's okay."