Chapter 8

The fresh air enters my nose as I wake up, and I notice my head is throbbing. I probably forgot to close my window last night, cause I can feel some cold breeze on my skin. I grab my blanket tightly and cover most parts of my body with it. My blanket feels a lot softer than usual if I'm honest.

As I'm trying to drift back to sleep, I hear my bathroom door open.

I don't think I invited George to my bedroom last night, did I?

I flutter my eyes open and look around the room.

Well, those are not the colors of my wall, and this is definitely not my bed. My eyes scan around the room a few more seconds until they land on the bathroom door. I rub my eyes to see who's standing there, buttoning his shirt.

It's Malfoy.

I let out a loud gasp, making Malfoy turn his gaze to me. "Morning sunshine." He laughs.

"What on earth am I doing here, and-- why am I only wearing my lingerie? We didn't-" I questioned looking at him, panick in my voice.

There was no way I had sex with him last night. Just no way. If Harry would ever find out, he'd murder me. No doubt.

Draco chuckles with his back leaning against the wall. "Well your voice sounds raspy today." He laughs. "Eh, don't think so, only thing I remember was a small make-out session."

I let out a gasp out of relief. "Oof." I sigh as I place my hand onto my heart.

"As if you'd mind having sex with me." He scoffs.

"Well, actually. I would mind. You really aren't the type of boy that would know how to make me come, you know. No way on earth we'd ever have sex while I'm sober. I don't even know how we ended up having a make-out session, and- god my head is throbbing." I whine, I rub my head a few times, Malfoy just staring at me.

"Maybe you should start drinking less, you'd might remember something of the night before." He lets out a scoff.

"Actually, I do remember last night, just not how I ended up here-- why am I even arguing
with you? I need to get out of here." I stated throwing the blankets to the other side of the bed.

My eyes lock with Malfoy's and he lifts up his eyebrows together with a big smirk plastered all over his face.

"It's quite a nice view, you know. Harry Potter's sister laying in my bed, barely anything covering her naked skin." He giggles while playing with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Piss off, Malfoy." I quickly replied before covering myself back up with the same blankets we probably slept in together.

"Here." He smiles as he elivates a shirt and a pair of sweaters with his wand and lets them fall right next to me on his bed.

I quickly grab the clothes and get dressed trying not to show any skin.

"A 'thank you' would've been nice, Potter." He chuckles slightly.

I gave him a quick glare and got out of his bed. I put on my shoes and almost ran out of his dorm. And when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, once outside I saw a big group of Slytherins stare at me while I closed Malfoy's door.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"What are you all looking at? There's nothing to see here, idiots." I quickly spat.

They all looked at each other and continued their conversation while walking away.

I enter my dorm and slid to the floor with my back against my door while letting out a loud groan. "Fuck!" I yell to myself before standing up again.