A/n important please read

Hi guys, I wanted to say that I am ending this book. I am so sad to finish this book but everything comes to end and I am afraid that this book comes to end.

I really loved this book soo much and I loved writing in it. But well I guess it's time. But this will not be my last chapter on this book there will be two chapters along that I will update here for two people who suggested it and I already start them. So this two will be the last ones here.

As for me I am not stopping writing httyd. I will still write in my other books. I said I will stop writing in this one. So I will still update at: In that together: hiccstrid run away and hiccstrid high school one shot and Dr. Haddock and Dr. Hofferson.

So I guess that's a good bye I was hoping to not end now but as I said it's time. I might make another book like that but I am still sure but I might who knows.

And at end I want to say I love you guys thanks for all the support you give me thanks for the ones who tell me who to improve myself and all of that. Thanks for all of you really.

I will update the last two chapters not sure when but I know it will be soon. I love you guys so much and thank you for everything.

That's all I am saying bye guys i will miss you so much guys.

~~Hannah~~