The Hard Truth

About two or three weeks went by, Marina and Alissa are out of wheel chairs and are walking perfectly know. All the girls schedules have been everywhere at once.
They have been getting better at shooting and been having fun working out right after shooting in the mornings. Then they have lunch at eleven o'clock. Free time for about an hour and a half then their off the communication, infirmary, or studying and trying out the escape route. Also the land around them incase of an emergency.

Madelyn had just finished up in the infirmary. She was walking down the hall to the to go and get a snack from the mess hall. She was just to turn the corner when Alex popped out from behind the wall.

With his hands behind his he said, "we haven't got to spent a lot of time together lately,with you at training and all the time you're spending in the infirmary. All the training you're doing... anyways." Alex pulled a bouquet of blood red roses and white daisies, with long green leaves."Happy first anniversary!" Alex said happily, "thank you, you remembered!" Madelyn said excitedly, "Wouldn't forget it." Alex said with a big grin. "This means a lot to me." Madelyn said, she stood on her tip toes and pecked Alex on the lips and gave him a big hug. They linked arms and walked the rest of the way to the mess hall, where Alex had a big surprise.
The mess hall was all normal except for a table in the middle of the room. Alex guided Madelyn over to the table. He let go of her arm and pulled her chair out. Madelyn quirked a eyebrow at Alex and looked down to see. Chicken Alfredo, green beans, and a freshly tossed salad.
"Thank you for the wonderful lunch," Madelyn "Na no problem." "What have you been doing this whole time." Madelyn asked happily. "Nothing much just scouting around." Alex answered calmly. "Scouting?" Madelyn asked. Alex answered, "Well kind of patrolling the area." "Oh."
They sat and talked for the whole lunch break, talking to one another with their mouths full of foods they got to the subject of beans from there long conversation.
"Okay, I got a joke," Madelyn said trying not to giggle from thinking of it. "So there is an Indian chief and a cowboy. The Cowboys have to pay back the Indians for something they took. So the cowboy brings in beans. he opens a can up and gives it to the chief. He tries it. one can of beans big chief no toot, two cans of beans big chief no toot. It get all the way up to ten can. Ten cans of beans big toot no chief." Alex started laughing so hard his face turned cherry red.
"Well, I better get back to patrolling," Alex said while still laughing from a joke that Madelyn had made. "I guess, I will see you later?" Madelyn asked. "Yep," Alex answered, they sat their in silence for a minute. Alex got up and walked over to Madelyn and placed a kiss on Madelyn's lips. Alex cupped her face in his hands. Madelyn wrapped him in a bear hug. Alex slipped his hands down to her hips. Madelyn thought that the kiss could last forever. But by the end of that thought, she realized that the kiss was over and Alex was walking off. Madelyn just slumped back into a chair. She just sat there touching her lips still feeling the tingling on her lips.
(That was there best kiss yet!!!)

Alissa and Aaron where walking around holding hands while eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
"O I have some interesting new. My trainer, Austin has been very flirtatious lately," Alissa giggled while looking at Aaron's reaction. Aaron looked at her with a white face. "Well if he makes any moves you come to me and I will show him what happens when he messes with another mans girl. He will have a sore jaw for a week or longer," Aaron said with firmness in his voice.
Alissa took the wrapper from Aaron's hand, walked over put them in the trash, walked back and linked their arms together."Well, I will have you know that I can defend my self very well," Alissa said while punching him in the arm. "Trust me I am a soccer girl. You know the saying. Don't mess with soccer girls their trained to kick balls," Alissa said. Aaron's face turned bright red. "Well we should get you a t-shirt that says that. So HE knows not to mess with you," Aaron said. Alissa looked at him and smiled then looked down at her feet.
"What's the matter is something bothering you," Aaron asked very concerned. "Nothing just thinking," Alissa said quietly. "About what." "Just how life will be down the road, always going to have someone with me. Never going to be able to go out side and just go on a walk or shopping alone. I am always going to worry about me and my families safety," Alissa said sorrowfully way. Aaron took her and wrapped her in a long hug. Just them sitting there. Alissa started crying. "I am always here for you when you need me," Aaron whispered in her ear. "Do you think your done for the day? Do you need to go and rest for awhile?," Aaron asked. Alissa nodded her head. "I Am going to go and get something from my room. Do you want to come with," Aaron said. "I guess," Alissa said while sniffling. they walked to Aaron's room.
Aaron opened the door and they walked in. Aaron's room when you walked in had a computer disk on the right. The bed and dresser where around the corner. A bathroom on the left. It was a little smaller than Alissa's room. Aaron's cell phone was laying on the computer desk with a laptop slightly open. Alissa sat down on the computer chair. Aaron walked over to his dresser and opened up a little cabinet. He was looking in the cabinet holding something looking at it very intently, seeming that he was giving a great deal of thought. Alissa just looked at him and was wondering what he had in his hands. Alissa turned to the laptop and opened it up. a email website was pulled up. Alissa clicked on the most recent message, it read.
To: Aaron Crookston
From: Ashes
Your next mission make all threats disappear. We will pick you up at section-.
"Alissa don't read that!!," Aaron yelled. Alissa turned her head and looked strait into Aaron's eyes. Aaron put what was in his hands back into the cabinet and it locked.
"Why are you working with them!!! they are the people that want to take me for hostage and probably kill my father and all their fathers after there done with them!!! Why would you do this to us, to me!!! I thought I could trust you!! I thought you loved me or at least, cared for my safety!!!" Alissa screamed in rage. "I do-" Aaron said, and started walking over to Alissa. "You surely don't after what I just read!" Alissa screamed. Aaron was now about a foot away from where Alissa was now standing. Aaron put his hands out to touch Alissa's shoulders. Alissa slapped them away. "Don't you dare touch me!! If you take a step closer I will slap you."
Aaron took another step forward and looked at Alissa in the eyes. Alissa was trying so hard not to give in. She really wanted to hear what he had to say, but all the evidence was right their on the screen. He clearly was working for them. Alissa started tearing up. Alissa gave Aaron a strait look of lost and betrayal, turned around opened the door. "Alissa wait you need to hear me-" She thought give him one last look. But she quickly shut the door behind her. Leaving what ever he had left to say behind.
Alissa ran down and across the hall to her room. She heard Aaron's door open. "Alissa you have to listen to me. You need to hear what I have to say." Alissa didn't look back she opened her door slammed it shut, locked and bolted it. She ran over to her bed and slammed her body on the mattress sobbing. She heard banging and yelling at the door for the next twenty minutes. She ignored it and fell asleep on her tear soaked pillows.