Ariving in the Bahamas

(Alissa, Marina, Hayley and Madlyn have all been friends since the seventh grade. Know there wealthy parents are sending them all on vacation.😄😉😉😃😮😮)

Alissa, Marina, Hayley, and Madlyn all step off the airplane to the lovely island of Mayaguana, Bahamas. They all take in the deep sent of salt water. They all relax and imagine what four 19 year old could do for the whole summer. Alissa's long brown flowed in the breeze. While Marina's shoulder length blond hair was bouncing as she walked. Hayley's pony tail swished from side to side as she walked and Madlyn's pixie cut blowed in her face from the breeze. Alissa, Marina, Hayley and Madlyn all walk over to the baggage claim to get their suitcases. All for of them screamed and giggled so loud that all the people I the area stared right at them. They all pick up there suitcases and tried to act natural after that embarrassing moment.
Alissa turned and said, " let's all get our cars and meet at the front entrance, okay." They all walked to the taxi cab parking lot and got in. Hayley said," please, take me to Kasbah car rentals."

All the other girls did the same. Alissa had picked out a Mazda MX-5. Hayley a Telsa roadster. Marina a Testarossa. Madlyn had her Novas shipped over.

They all meet each other a the car lot Madlyn drove up in bronze Novas. Alissa squealed with joy as she saw her Mazda. When she slide into her car her tight skinny jeans rubbed up against the leather and made a loud and profound farting noise. Alissa's eyes when't wide " omgosh that was not me." "Come on Alissa fess up", Madlyn said. "I bet that has happened to you." "Sure liss." "Stop fighting you guys, Madlyn admit it's happened and move on." Marina said. Hayley pulled up in her turquoise blue Telsa and honked the horn. "Marina lets go get your car and go to the hotel, okay" Marina got in Alissa's car and we all drove over to the west part of the lot and Marina got in her violet Testarossa.

We all drove down Front a highway. Our hotel was right on the beach. The Crooked Beach Hotel, has fifty-five floors and a pent house view of the ocean.We all awwed as we drove into the parking lot and got out.

"You guys, we are so lucky to have the Pent house." Hayley said. "I know I am so excited." " Lets go get a luggage cart and check in." Hayley and Madlyn ran in to go and get the cart. While Alissa and Marina just sat and talked.

Then a bright orange Hummer pulled up behind Alissa. Alissa turned around to see a dark haired, bronze, shirtless hotty walk out of the car. Alissa turned to look at Marina, Marina was examining the radio when she saw Alissa waving her hands and pointing behind her. Then Marina looked behind and her jaw dropped.

Alissa stopped waving and trying to look natural and opened the door trying not to look so anxious. Marina then looked strait into Alissa's eyes and mouthed he is mine and bolted out of her car. Alissa was about six feet behind the mysterious man. When Hayley and Madlyn came out of the front French doors giggling behind the man pushing the baggage cart.

Right as Alissa passed Hayley, Hayley tossed her one of the room keys. Alissa stopped in her tracks and thought for a moment (am I really going to stalk this guy?) Then Marina zoomed right passed her, she looked like a puppy following their owner.

Alissa let her go and just laughed at her. Then Alissa walked back to her car and they all put their luggage on the cart. Right when Marina walked back and she looked as happy as a girl that was just kissed by her crush.(Crush not boyfriend). "What just happened to you", Alissa said. "Kayden the guy you just saw he is from France and is here for 6 weeks,"Marina swelled. Alissa he's mine and you are not taking him...". "He's all yours I am not interested in falling in love with a guy for the summer,"Alissa said. Marina said" I think there's a story to be told it not like you, to be not in the summer love." I think that it is time to go to our room." Alissa started walking to the front doors, and the others followed behind.

They all got in the elevator and the lobby man put a key in a lock that said pent house, twisted and pushed the key and the elevator started rising. In the elevator the song Rockstar by It's A Big World was playing. Madlyn and Marina and took one step and stopped. Alissa and Hayley has to shove there way around them to get threw.

There was a huge lounge area with a kitchen connected to it. the lounge are has a six person seating and white leather sofa. There was a two person sofa with a black and teal sheveron print. To finish it off a black coffee table over a team rug. There was whit tile running through the whole connecting area. The dining area had long rectangular, six person, black table. In the kitchen there where long granite countertops. With all new steel appliances. The Backsplash was a teal and black rectangular crisscross pattern. The sink was a copper color. With a little island in the middle with a little sink.

There where four bedrooms, the couple suite, then across the room was three rooms with connecting doors.
The couple suite had a Black, White and Orange theme, with a connecting bathroom. The bed was a king size with a black comforter and white lace patches. The bed was white.There was white carpet. There was a orange door to the bathroom. The bathroom had a cream and baby blue theme. White light brown tile. With double sinks and a huge shower. the shower had a cross tile design backsplash. Also including a old fashioned tub and a updated jacuzzi. Then a walk in closet.

One of the other bedrooms where light blue and navy. With a connecting bathroom to the third. That had peaches and cream theme. Including a shower and closet. The second room was red and black theme. That connected to two bathrooms. The next room was the same with just a silver and aqua blue theme. Then to finish it all of they had a hot tub and pool out on the deck.

All the girls disused who would have which room. "I what the master-", "no I am getting it-", " why do we fight so much!" Marina said, It when't quite and all the girls did rock paper scissor. Marina won the couple suite. Hayley won the red and black room. Alissa got the light blue and navy and Madlyn won the silver and Aqua room. Madlyn said " hey let's all unpack and meet in pool in forty-five minutes, meet you there."