ch. 1 "First day"

George woke up to a loud bang of his alarm clock falling on his head. "ow!" He got up and fixed his hair threw on a blue hoodie jeans  then ran downstairs. of course his mom was right there

"Hi George!" his mom said while making breakfast. 

"Hi mom I'm gonna be late bye!" George said as he ran out the door.

First day of school in the middle of the year. Once the bus pulled up he got on and felt the stares he got. No one recognized him.

 They got to the school and everyone rushed off. When he walked in the school there behold Dirty blonde hair tall handsome boy Clay Taken. A group of girls walked passed him. "Hi clay" they giggled. all of the sudden he felt a tap on the should and imminently turned around and jumped a little.

Behind him was a boy with a hoodie that had lots of colors and wavy brown hair.

 George awkwardly looked at the man

"Hi! I'm Karl" He said with a smile.

"oh! I'm George nice to meet you." George felt awkward talking to someone.

"Omg your the exchange student! TUBBO TOMMY COME HERE!" He yelled looking at two boy walking beside each other. They both speed walked over.

"WaHt!" A Tall boy in red and white said." This is the exchange student George "Karl said excitedly. "Oh hi I'm tommy Innit and this is Tubbo". "Hi I like your accent". Tubbo looked at George shocked when he spoke." Yours is amazing tho haha!"." oh thank you! Tubbo was it?"

"yea!" Tubbo said. "so what class do you have first?" Karl asked. "Science!" George said he loved science. "None of us have it". Karl said disappointed. "hey who is the boy over there?" George asked pointing directly at Clay. 

Clay then turned around after a boy in a white shirt with fire on it pointed at George pointing at him. George turned back around in embarrassment. "Oh that Clay Taken" Karl said. "He's not taken tho..." Tommy muttered.

"He's not!?" George said confused and excited at the same time. "AWW" Karl Sayed teasing. "Oh its not lik- he i- erm... ima go find my locker. " Then George saw cLaY was right on his locker

                                                                          Clays pov.

I was talking to my bff sapnap when a short Burnette boy caught my eye. I looked at him in the corner of my eye to see he looked at me. Then a group of annoying pick me girls walked bye they said something but I don't know I was to focused on that kid. "Hey" Sapnap said walking up to me. "Oh hey man!" I said snapping back into reality. "Who where you staring at~" Sapnap said winking. "Oh come on now no matter how you try I'm not gay" I said as I rolled my eyes. "was it that boy pointing at you?" sapnap stated as he pointed at George pointing at them. When I looked over at the boy his eyes went wide and turned around. I looked back at sapnap and held in my laugh

George walked over to clay and tapped him on the shoulder hesitantly. Clay turned to the side fast to face george and it made george flinch like jump. "wow! you good?" Clay said concerned and tried to keep his cool. "oh yea my names george!" George said. "I'm clay and this is nick know as sapnap why did you flinch Like hard!?" Clay asked George then said "oh nothing..." "just get abused at home" george muttered.

"I'm sorry you what?" Clay scream quietly "um nothing" george rubbed his eye then realized he just rubbed make up off covering his black eye... from his dad. George looked at the ground and said "you in front of my locker". "oops sorry" Then clay and nick walked away. George heard foot steps when he turned around there stood Tubbo Tommy and Karl. In the corner of his eye he say Clay and nick walking up to him.

once clay and nick where there Karl said "clay nick? this is george the exchange student." "okay hi george i heard you have science?" Clay asked "Yes i do i don't know where it is tho" george looked into clays eyes and was thinking piss eyes then said "piss baby" (BRO IM LAUGHING SO HARD RN I HEAR IT) "excuse me what?" Clay said shocked "oh-" george got cut off by tommy "HAHA YOUR A PISS BABY!" george held his laugh. he was embarrassed and hid his blushing in his hands then said "I'm color blind so your eyes look yellow also you have a baby face." he blurted on accident "FUCK" george said. everyone started laughing not clay tho he turned in to  a friggin TEAKETTLE!

(that last paragraph had me rolling!)

All of the sudden the bell rung so Tubbo and Tommy took off not wanting to be late... again. "hey george ill help you get to class lemme see your schedule Karl and sapnap have the same one as me. george took out his schedule and handed it to clay. "AWESOME we all are in the same classes!"

everyone went to science karl and sapnap sat in the back ;) JK JK  but they did sit in back and clay and george sat beside each other in the front. Ms. frost started to speak "OKAY CLASS today we have a new student but not one cares so get out your homework." a boy with pink hair yelled "THATS WHY YOU DONT HAVE A MAN" the whole class started laughing.

"SHUT UP!  and... new student you may stand you say your name then say 3 facts about you i guess" Ms. Frost said in a dole voice. george stood up and said.."(CLIFFHANGER)"

JK JK! "hi I'm george I'm colorblind, britsh and-" george got cut off by clay "you have pretty privilege... oops did i say that out loud" The whole class room bursted into laughter George sat down once everyone calmed down the teacher began her lesson clay was either day dreaming or staring at george. then out of no where the bell rang to go to lunch everyone got up and rushed out the door.

hi so this was my first chapter i don't expect me to post that often so when i make one i try and fit about 2000 words

word count: 1067