Chapter Two: The Vision And Musician

Aye been literally a week and a half since I wrote the last chapter so sorry about that!

Literally this story is almost at 100 reads and I am very happy. :)

Thank you guys so much for the support and I'll be trying to write story more often.
(maybe I'll get a schedule going who knows)

Anyways if you enjoy this story please vote and maybe give me a follow!

This will help me know if you guys enjoy the story as much as myself which gives me more motivation to continue it!

Anyways enjoy the story!

POSSIBLE TRIGGERS AHEAD PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

Date Of Publication: May 7th, 2021

-
-
-

Dark. Empty. Alone.

That is all that Tommy could feel and see. His vision blurry and blank. Only the void remained.

Although his vision began to gain focus, as well as the void seemed to be brightening just a little bit. The blond tried to look around only to find out that he couldn't move. He was stuck. In this seemingly never ending void.

What the hell is this? He asked himself only to find that his question will soon be answered.

A dark silhouette began to form about 5 feet in front of him. His bright blue eyes widen.

The silhouette looked like a human of some sorts. Until its large wings sprung up from their back. flaring up in what seemed to be intimidation. It's a demon! It's wings then relaxed a bit and folded itself back to a reasonable and not threatening stance.

Tommy tried to ask the stranger what is going on only to find out there was no noise coming from his throat. If I couldn't move before what makes this time different.

As he tried a couple more times, he gave up. All he could do is watch from the side lines.

The silhouette was still for a bit until its wings twitched a little. The blond tensed. The silhouette was clearly facing away from him until its head turned slowly to look at him. Only to be met with piercing green like eyes, smoke eminating from them.

That was the void began to brighten up, blinding Tommy with enterinal white light.

-

The blonds blue eyes flashed open. His breaths shallow and rough as if he were trying to catch his breath. He wiped his forehead as if he were wiping off sweat that wasn't even there. His breathing began to calm itself down to returne back to its daily routine.

What the FUCK what that?! A dream? Who was that guy? This makes no sense! His thoughts were then interrupted by a groan, "damn your finally up kid."

Tommy's attention quickly turned to another demon it looks like. He was a tall and slender looking male with two dark red medium sized horns that rested on his head. He had a yellow looking sweater with a dark red beanie with black pants, hole embedded into the pants mostly around the knee area.