The Kiss

I'm super excited about the dance tomorrow night! And I get to let down Nickolas today. But he really likes me, so I'll have to let him down easy. But he deserves what he is about to get because he set Darrin up just so he could date me!

I'll start today.

I made my self extra attractive  so he would feel horrible. At school I went over to his locker. "Hey Nickolas we really need to talk," I tried sound very concerned. "OK, what's up,"  he said.
I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.
"You're gonna find out at lunch", I turned let out a large breath.

                        ***

          At lunch he came to me immediately. "What's going on?" he said. I felt like I swallowed a massive piece of gum. "Let's do this outside," I suggested. "OK?"

   I texted Darrin to come out side for back up. He came out side with friends but talking and watching us. "OK I just going to say it. Nickolas, I don't want to see you anymore," I said flat out. I could see Darrin at the corner of my eye smiling.

  "What? What do you mean you don't want to see me anymore? I don't get it."  He seemed very upset. "Nicolas I'm NOT your girlfriend so I'm going to say this for the last time, you and I will not see each other or go anywhere together, ok?" I felt horrible. "Is this about what happened the other night? Casey I really like you and-... I'm gonna finish what we started off with yesterday." Before I could say anything, he kissed me before I could react.

  It lasted about 5 seconds before I realized what just happened. "Oh my gosh what was that for," I put my hands over my mouth. "I don't know what came over me, I guess it was just... something?" he really expects me to believe that.

Darrin saw every thing, and he lost it. "Are you freaking kidding me?!, you don't just kiss a girl like that when she is says she doesn't like you! Are you out of your mind?" Darrin was very angry. "Hey why do you care all of a sudden? Your the one who cheated on her!" Nickolas snapped back. "You set me up and you know it!" Darrin said as he pushed Nicholas on to the ground.

  Nickolas got up looked Darrin in the eye and looked at me. I looked at Darrin and ran in the opposite direction. He came after me."Casey!", he yelled. I was very supprised and shocked. I stoped, turned around. "I'm sorry Darrin! I know I promised to control it but he just came on to me! I didn't even know that was going"- I stammered. "Its ok, I saw you're alright," he said putting my hair behind my ear. I hugged Darrin and we went back into the school as a couple once again for everyone to know.