Nicolas #2

"I just want to let you know that you don't have to worry about me anymore," Nicolas said. "I have a girlfriend and we're really close."

I smiled at that statement. "Yeah Scott and I are too."

Time passed and we were just sitting on the bench of the park.

"When you were in the hospital," he put both of his hands on each of his knees. "You really didn't remember who I was?" Nicolas looked very disappointed when he looked back at me.

I felt bad, but it wasn't me. "Well it was my head; I would've wanted to remember you."

The feeling I had inside of me didn't feel too well.

We started to get closer and closer until...

I closed my eyes, and then I felt something touch my lips... then I realized I just kissed Nicolas! "Whoa, Casey!" Nicolas shrieked as he backed away with both hands up. "What are you doing?"

"Oh gosh," I put my hands over my mouth in absolute shock. "This wasn't my intention at all!"

What I did know was that it was me this time, and not him.

But what I didn't know was that Scott was standing right...there.

He glared at me with a look I have NEVER seen before! I quickly ran after him to try to explain.

"Scott!" I called. "Scott wait!"

He turned around slowly but didn't look at me in the eye. "I'm sorry!; I promise that was not what I was planning at all, I have no idea what happened!" Scott finally looked at me and frowned. "Why?"

I frowned also. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Why would you do this to me?" His voice got louder than when we first started. "I actually thought you were the one Casey, but now I don't know if I can trust you anymore; Like how I'm I suppose to trust you around other guys without you- I don't know, KISSING THEM!?" A single tear fell down my cheek then followed by another.

"I'm sorry," I pleaded softly he kept talking.

"So even we were together for all this time, you weren't even into me like I was to you, right?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. I didn't answer but I really wanted to that wasn't true; that I actually loved him more than any other guy I have dated.

"Exactly." He was about to walk off but I grabbed. "No Scott that's not true!" I yelled. "I want you!; I've always wanted you!" I was absolutely SURE I had him, but I was wrong. He gave me one last look and got out of my grip. "We're done."

If you like this, thank those two for giving this to u. This was only a sample, so I don't know if you want this in the book or not. All I need it 2 more votes on #1, and a setting then I will write the chapter.

Ok guys!! I love this DRAMA!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!!