008 ➶︎

➶︎

➶︎

𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

1. 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 ?

2. 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗧 ?

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦: FISH IS OVERRATED ! And my favorite fruit is strawberries and grapes/ bananas ! — OH ! And tangerines/oranges.

—𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍—

[ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐄. 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐅𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫] *sighs*

He lead me to his bed, in which he began to take off his clothes. I didn't know if I really wanted to do this with him or not... I feel like I should stop him.. but a part of me is telling me to just do it. But I don't wanna feel or think that he just wants me for sex— or maid shit..

At this point, we were on his bed naked and kissing... he wanted to slip his tongue in and I refused.. for some reason. Then he started to rub on my clit, making me open my mouth. I closed my eyes as he continued. I was going to tell him to wait, and that I didn't want to do it... but... "my mind is telling me noooooo ♫ but my body-my bodyyy is telling me yesssssss ♫"

Anyways... now he started to kiss on my neck and stick a finger in me. Bitch... this shit feels wayyyy too good for me. I held in my moans as they threatened to escape my mouth. I wanted to cry.. But he eventually made me moan aloud, I was in great relief. He sped up his finger and I felt myself getting more and more wet. I whined and he ignored me. He bent down, slowly leaving my neck, and I watched his head lower. "Von... umm, on second thought..." I started, but I was cut off by him starting to eat me out, which caught me off guard. He wasn't even licking— he actually was eating me out, of course he was licking aswell but something was different this time... i felt his whole mouth.. My legs shook and I couldn't hold them up anymore— so I squished Vons head in my thighs to stop him, but he didn't stop. In fact, he opened my legs and continued..
At this point , he probably got lock jawed.. but he got up and pulled down his briefs and his penis just sprung out... like damn. I kinda wanna see it when it's soft... I was dumbfounded by the size and backed up. "Unt uh, that shit ain't finna fit.. I'm out" I started, but he grabbed my legs and adjusted himself to my entrance. "You ready ?" He asked, and I nodded, closing my eyes tight. It hurt a lot at first, but it hurts good... I don't know how to explain it... and eventually it was just a whole bunch of pleasure. I couldn't take it, and I begged him to stop, and that motivated him to continue.
~Then we went for like 2 more hours and blah blah 😒~