CHAPTER 5

Before heading to do their assigned work, they heard something which caused them to stop their track and look each other in horror.....

They heard the doorbell which made them shock as they thought who would have come at this hour. Lisa look through the peephole before opening the door and saw a man wearing a black hoodie and a mask on his face, which made her suspicious and asked,"May I know who is this?"

The man replied,"It's me Lisa, Uncle Jack open the door."

Lisa asked him," But uncle, mom and dad said that you will come by tomorrow morning only. What happened uncle?"

"Oh about that I-I m-my work got over soon so I thought to come here and I really missed you guys.Now stop asking questions and open the door I have brought your favourite strawberry ice cream." He replied while stuttering.

Jisoo was startled hearing that. Lisa was about to open the door but Jisoo stopped her saying,"This is not our uncle."

Lisa asked," What are you saying Chichoo? This is clearly our uncle Jack. Anyways I'm going to open the door. You are being sacred after reading those crime and horror books."

Jisoo pulled her and whisper yelled," Stop Lisa.Why don't you get it? He said strawberry which I'm allergic to and which you hate the most. And our uncle know about this very well."

Lisa was shocked to hear. She didn't paid much attention to his words. She asked him," Can you pls remove your mask?"

"Why don't you trust me Lisa?"he asked her instead of replying to her.

" Show us your face." Lisa shouted this time losing her patience.

He started to bang the door. They both got scared.

That man started to shout," OPEN THE DOOR LISA OR YOU WILL REGRET." He started to bang the door even harder.

They got terrified and started to go upstairs to call the cops. But before they could make the call the man reached their upstairs bedroom window and started to bang shouting," OPEN IT LISA."

They both really got sacred thinking that how did this man suddenly appeared there. Then he let out a evil laugh and said," So you won't open it.okay then Lisa you are making me to do this." Suddenly the man started to transform into a disgusting creature.

As the creature started to break the window, they heard the police car coming which alerted the creature and made him to leave them

As the creature started to break the window, they heard the police car coming which alerted the creature and made him to leave them. They both felt so relief. They both were hugging each other and was crying out.

But neither of them noticed that their locket was glowing the whole time.

Jisoo was crying so badly. Lisa was comforting her as much as she could. Even though she was feeling scared, she don't want to show it to her Chichoo which will make things much worse.