one

rays of sun landed on hongjoong's eyelids causing him to groan and change his sleeping position. he wouldn't care any less, but then his mental reminder abruptly shot right through his mind.

today was the day seonghwa was moving in.

he waited for this time to come. when finally his boyfriend's voice would be the first thing to hear every morning, he would fall asleep in his arms feeling the safe beloved warmth.

he quickly got up, grabbing his phone and trying his best not to trip over the duvet which fell on the ground in result of his rapid movements. he checked the hour and snorted, knowing that he's already doomed seeing the notifications from missed calls.

he dressed up quickly and called his boyfriend back. hearing seonghwa's honey voice through the phone already made his day a whole lot better.

he felt like his life took a 180 degrees turn since he met the said boy and couldn't think of the possibility that they somehow could end up apart from each other.

"mmh, i'll be there soon though" seonghwa said as hongjoong put him on the speaker. he looked around, taking few turns on his heel, as he ran his hand through his messed up strands of hair.

"how soon?" hongjoong chuckled, a little embarrassed that he slept through his alarm and wasn't any near 'being ready'. he quickly went through his apartment with the phone in his hand, checking if there was any mess he hadn't noticed.

"when did you wake up?" seonghwa sighed, but hearing his boyfriend's chuckles, he couldn't help but join in as well.

"i'm not a morning person you know~" hongjoong replied, a smile kept on his face as he looked around for the last time before finally laying himself on the couch.

"i know, that's why you should set yourself alarms" seonghwa replied in the sweet caring tone which never failed to warm the latter's heart.

"..i forgot?" hongjoong tried to justify himself "but look, you're not here yet and i'm not sleeping, so we can consider that as a win"

"agreed, except one fact" seonghwa's reply caused hongjoong's eyebrows to jump in surprisement.

"what do you mean?" he asked. though hearing the door bell ring a few seconds after that, made the response seem very clear for thim. he hung up and ran up to the door, soon meeting the lovely smile he adored so much.

seonghwa leaned in, softly kissing his beloved one. hongjoong threw his hands over the latter's neck. even though their lips connected over thousand times, the butterflies kept coming every single time.

because they were in love with each other.

because they needed each other.

because they wanted each other.

because they had already dreamed a happy ending for each other.