two

after seonghwa moved in, hongjoong was happy as never before. everyday walks in the park added numerous smiles to their lives. they had whole days for each other, at the same time fulfilling their duties.

hongjoong being the freelance musician, already had a few tracks on his account. he loved writing his rap lines, not being limited by anything. he let his emotions slip in, quietly blending in the melodies with every keystroke.

he wrote songs about his life, struggles as well as joyful moments. and people related to them. his close ones, with a bit of luck, could tell about what he wrote which part.

but seonghwa was the one who knew the most. he was the one to put him on the right track, being there for him from the very start, slowly falling for him as time passed.

seonghwa was an independent artist who found his inspiration in music. he was one of the first ones to discover hongjoong's music, following him since the beginning. when the latter was at his lowest, being near ending his career, he received a sweet message from the older which convinced him to continue.

and from this one single text message, their relationship grew, they met with each other and at some point caught feelings for each other.

and they loved their story.

it felt like it was written for them, a love story with a happy ending. they could say that they were made for each other, filling up their flaws.

seonghwa was the mature one in their relationship, taking care of the younger as hongjoong paid him back with affection and countless smiles which the latter kept falling for every single time.

and when seonghwa moved in, they both found themselves on cloud nine. their own little cloud. and that was all they needed to be happy.

__✤,

"so how are you and seonghwa?" yunho asked, reaching out for a remote to turn on the tv for background noise. hongjoong smiled sheepishly at his friend who asked a simply dumb question as the older kept talking about his lover all the time.

"we are good, why?" he replied, making the latter stop his actions for a few seconds, as a frown crawled up on his face.

"good? that's it? you're not going to rant for another hour?" yunho asked, laughing right after at his friend who turned red hearing the question.

"oh shut up. i don't talk about him that much" hongjoong hit the younger in the arm, but the boy only wiggled his eyebrows at him trying to prove him wrong.

the older sighed as he hid his face behind his hands. yunho chuckled and started drinking his juice like a royalty, already feeling the victory. what he didn't know was the hidden weapon that hongjoong just remembered about.

"what about you and mingi though?" he asked, peeking from behind his fingers and watched his friend almost choke on the orange juice.

"didn't you see that i was drinking??" yunho raised his voice, trying to stop himself from coughing as a frown appeared on his face. but hongjoong just chuckled.

yunho sighed. knowing the older boy for such a long time made him learn the cheerful personality of his.

how he'd laugh even at the worst jokes. cheer up people at their lowest. always keep a smile on his face.

but little did others know the reason behind those things.

that he was always ignored. how no one was there when he was about to give up. and that the only smile he'd ever see was his own.

until seonghwa came.