eight!

ahaha hey shawty

sapnap??? is that you???

bro
kind of fucked
he's not a hey mamas
anyways once ur done disrespecting my boy sapnap.
ima need you to head to the airport.
for science
don't ask questions
just do it big guy

only bc you called me big guy.
im tall
big man
yuh let's go.
bye im driving lol

- - - - - - - - -
karl 🥳

BRO HE JUST SAID OKAY
LIKE IT WAS NO BKG DEAL
ALRK
WTF

LMFAO WHAT
HE REALLY SAID YEAH ANYTHING FOR YOU RORY
my mans in deep lolll

STFU BC I AM TOO
WAIT
ANYWAY
IM IN A BATHROOM, MY DAD AND SISTER LEFT TO OUR HOTEL ALREADY LMFAO
LEFT ME IN A BATHROOM SMH
BUT DW I TOLD THEM ALEX WOULD TAKE ME BACK

WAIT WAIT
LET'S UH
BACKTRACK
UR IN DEEP TOO??
RORY YOU LIKE HIM??

FUCK
yes karl.
i like him
😐
say anything and i won't come visit you.

OKAY OKAY
secrets safe w me
im  gonna be the best wingman you've ever had

karl.
no one says that anymore
FUCK HE JUST TEXTED ME I'LL TALK TO YOU AFTER THE INITIAL SHOCK

good luck!!

- - - - - - -
my catboy 😍

now wtf am i doing at the airport.

where are you lol

at the entrance
why
[seen 4:38 pm]

rory????
wtf??

- - - - - - - -

rory stepped out of the bustling restroom and make her way through the unfamiliar airport, going in the rough direction of the exit.

seeing the tell tale sliding doors she speeds up, eyes sweeping for the boy she had fallen so in deep with.

he's turned away, but his head is covered with the beanie he's always wearing in their facetime calls.

walking up, as silent as possible, she taps his shoulder.

he turns around, and his eyes fill with confusion.

she starts talking. words spilling out. "hi, um my dad left me here" a frown. "can you be my dad instead?"

his eyes widen, and then it happens. recognition flashes through him. "what the fuck? "

"that's all i get? fuck you i'm going back to minnesota." she turns, and goes to walk backwards. and he tugs on her sleeve. pulling her into his chest. she drops the duffle bag from her shoulder and wraps herself into his arms.

"hi" she says, words muffled by his hoodie. "hey" he replies, hugging her tighter. "so are you going to take me back to yours, or am i gonna stand in this airport all day?" she asks, a smile playing on her lips. "damn, met me five minutes ago and she already wants in my bed"

"alex i swear to god."

"okay okay we're leaving."

they exit the airport, alex with his arm draped around rory's shoulder, and her arm tucked around his waist. eyes were on them as they exited the airport, people probably though they were fucking, long distance lovers or some shit. 

after searching the parking lot, alex spotted his car and tugged her toward the vehicle. "in," he states, opening the door for her. "thanks," she smiles, sliding into the seat. she turns and watches as he opens the backseat, setting her bag in gently before closing the door and circling around to the drivers side. alex climbs in, and looks at her once the door is closed. 

"you said you weren't coming." he says, shifting the car in gear, placing his arm on her headrest and turning to look as he backed out of the parking space. "surprises, alex." she stated, looking over at him. he places both hands on the wheel and off they go. 

"well, fucking hell. thanks i guess" he chuckled, and rory playfully nudges his shoulder. "you're welcome. i'm the greatest thing you could have gotten. be grateful." 

"oh believe me, i am." 

rory smiles, and takes out her phone to text karl. she snaps a quick picture and sends it through.

fucking weirdo.

she sends that after the photo goes through

a response goes through almost immediately. 

YOOOOOOOO LETS GO

she smiles, and shuts the device off. focusing on the boy. silently, she maps out his features. strands of dark hair not covered by the beanie, the absolute focus he has on the road. as he should. she trails her eyes down to his hands on the wheel, so steady, he pulls one hand off and sets it on the center console. she then flits her eyes back to his face. and finally he feels her eyes on him. he turns briefly, smiling and then turning back to the road. 

"what" he huffs, a grin still prominent on his face. "just surprised you're not an old man." she covers for the fact that she was indeed checking him out. 

"you've literally facetimed me. shut up" 

"hey who knows" she shrugs, once again, tracing the plains of his face with her eyes. "take a picture damn" he smirks, catching her looking from the corner of his eye. "maybe i fucking will" she mumbles, pulling out her phone. 

within seconds a photo is snapped, and rory is staring at the small screen. a grin playing at the corners of her mouth. 

"four months," she mumbles, hoping he wouldn't catch it. but he did. "best four months of my life" he adds, glancing at her. 

"cheesy motherfucker." 

a/n: poggers i think
hey shawty sorry for not updating.
make sure you take care of urself. hydration, eating all that.