fourteen!

rory looked at alex, briefly lifting her head and pecking his lips. they were stood in the airport, just before she went through the checking line.

"i'll see you in like a week. no big deal" she says, kissing him once more. they couldn't keep there hands off one another since they became official, even more than before. just general handsy-ness. slipping her hands around his torso she pulled him in.

"i know," he breathes, "but thats a week too long"

"y'know, since i started dating you, you've been reciting cliche fanfic lines to me" rory jokes, trying to lighten the mood. "bitches aren't even original lately"

alex rolls his eyes, bringing his hand to her cheek, and cupping her face.

"i'm gonna miss you."

"i'll miss you," she mumbles turning into his palm, leaving a soft kiss there.

"you should go, your dad is staring daggers at me right now." alex says, chuckling nervously.

a blush creeps up her face, and she turns to her sister and dad, who were standing on the other side of the checking line.

"they went through already" she says, just barely concealing her laughter. "well, hurry up then. i'm sick of you" he says, smirking.

"yeah, i hate you too" she mumbles, pressing into his chest again.

"okay, well kiss me again" he scoffs, as she pulls out of the embrace. "yeah? you want a kiss big man? magic word, what is it?  she rolls her eyes.

"poggers" he gets out, before she smacks at his shoulders.

"i detest you" she says, leaning up to slot their mouths together.

"okay, bye. see you in a few days" she hums, waving before getting into line.

"bye" he calls, smiling.

hours later, she was back in her own bed, and alex was streaming, though he was less energetic than before.

sonny walks into her sisters room with her laptop, and flops on the bed next to her.

"your boyfriend is live" she says, settling the laptop in between them.

"i know, i was watching"

"mobile viewers" sonny says, making a face. "shut up i didnt wanna get my laptop out."

"he seems so underwhelming today"

"yeah, i noticed." rory mumbles, clicking off the stream, and opening their texts. specifically the groupchat.

--

the boyz!!!!

six participants

karl
sapnap
dream
george
quackity
rory

hmm i kinda wanna d word

what an ODD way to say
you cant wait to see me

i actually think
she's talking about hiw she cant wait to see me tbh

neither actually
i hate you both

can you guys jump
off of a cliff

on purpose.

DREAM WITH THE
DEATH THREATS
LEAVE IT TO THE ANTIS
WOAHH