Where It All happened

Shen Wei  a twenty  seven year old employee  of a certain bank was about to be married to Li Quian  when a certain someone het met. His world suddenly  change.

    Zhao Yunlan the twenty five year old stripper at a night club

    Zhao Yunlan the twenty five year old stripper at a night club. Who always seduce his clients.  Upon meeting Shen Wei  they got a bet that will turned  their world upside down.

    Yunlan never knew that a true love will knock at his door one day, for he didn't  believe in  love anymore

    Yunlan never knew that a true love will knock at his door one day, for he didn't  believe in  love anymore. That day came when Shen Wei  walk accidentally  in their club with  his friends.

The Past

     "Come on now Wei! Let's  have a blast in this club!!!" Said Sang one of his colleagues.  "And it look interesting!" Said  Guo whose looking around with all the flashy lights. They didn't  notice it's  a club full of men only.

   "Good day ladies! What will it be?!" As a big waiter came name Chu. "Did he said ladies?" Shen Wei  ask worriedly. "Nah! His playing mind games on us!" Said Sang as they quickly take a seat near the stage. "Funny? Why I never seen any women?" Shen Wei  ask himself. As they order some drinks.

    They're  were shocked when at their side of the table a man kissing a man as well. "Ooops! We got  in the wrong bar! This is for gays I think?!" Said Sang and when they're  about to leave. Chu stop them. "Ladies! Wait! The show is not yet starting!" As he force them to sit back and enjoy the show. Shen Wei  trying to tell him they're  not gay but as the lights went off. Shen Wei  was stunned looking at the stage an incredible,  gorgeous  guy with cute brown eyes and plump lips staring at him.

     "I think we have a new commer here! Give him an upload!" Everyone cheered, Shen Wei  trying to tell them they're  not suppose to be there but Yunlan pulled him on the stage. "Well this is interesting!" Said Sang as they watch they're  friend tried to get away from the handsome performer. "Look pal! I'm not like one of you!" Shen Wei  said. Making Yunlan laugh as well the audience.

    "Well that all they say! But after this....maybe you will think twice?! Do you want a bet?!" Everyone roar even his two friends. "No....no.... I'm gonna be married!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan congratulate  him, "But after my performance  you will think twice! If you win drinks are all into me!!!" Everyone applauds,  "But  if you fall for me......I must get you into bed!!!!" Shen Wei  swallowed hard, "WHAT?!!!" But he have no time to protess as Yunlan made him sit on chair beside him as he performed.

    First Shen Wei  thought he would strip infront of him but Yunlan took a microphone  and suddenly  sing a seductive song while twirling around him and making him touch his waist. Shen Wei  arch his brow as he notice Yunlan's  wearing thin, glittering  fabric and is very fit on his body showing that curves. His broad chest and that firm bump behind him. Whose by the way swaying non stop infront of him.

    He didn't notice his ogling at him when Yunlan suddenly  lift his chin and lick his lips. Making him jump almost at his seat. Well in his life he never even kiss his girlfriend  in two years just her hand. To show to her his a true gentleman. But with one lick of this guy to his lips it send fire through his body. As the other one started to grind his hips to him.

    Even his friends Sang and Guo was hypnotized  on what his doing. Singing with that beautiful  voice while seducing Shen Wei  in a sensual way. At the drinking bar Yunlan's  friends watch the scene,  "His doing it again?!" Said Da quing. Chu chuckled,  "I think that guy is his type look how close his giving his body to him? And he never kiss anyone just him!"

     Shen Wei   tried to hold himself up but when Yunlan took off that shirt. He blushed  suddenly as Yunlan took his hands and make him feel his body. Shen Wei  widen his eyes as his hands caress Yunlan's  adonis body. That tan, broad chest and a perfect six pack abs. Who can't  resist touching it if it's  real.

   Yunlan smirk seeing Shen Wei's  hand voluntarily  caress his body as it graze  his two harden nipples making him moan as he sits at his lap and grind his prize unto him. Who wouldn't  be turned  on when the handsomest  guy is on your lap looking through your deep, dark eyes while his running his fingers on your dark, silky hair and pressing his body unto you. Shen Wei  never felt desire and lust in his entire life. While this young man have given him this. As he moan as Shen Wei's  hands pinching his nipples.

   That plump, delicious  lips is so near to him while his below is rising as Yunlan grinding to him. Everybody was glued looking at them. When suddenly  Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan close to him as  he caught his plump lips to a series of kisses.

   Everyone was shocked including Shen Wei's  friends on why he kiss a guy? Shen Wei  didn't  notice that they're  giving a good show to the audience until Yunlan break the kiss and lean his head to him, "I got you! Now your mine!" Shen Wei  blushed  as he realize what he have done. "Everyone! I cannot perfom anymore this night! Because I caught a lover today and will teach him to scream in bed!" Everyone laugh and cheered.

    Well not all Sang and Guo sweat as Yunlan pulled and carried the dumbfounded  Shen Wei  to his private room. While the other dancers came. "Whatta heck! That's  not in the program!!!" Da quing  about to follow him but Chu block him. "Let the boy have some fun! And beside that guy is a keeper!" Chu chuckled. "That's  what I'm afraid off!" Said Da quing.

    While Sang and Guo was about to followed them, two huge body guards didn't  allow them. As they thought they're  two pervert  stalkers.

    That's  what happened  that day and the beginning  of their love story that will end tragically........or not?