(One shot )Rui X g/n Reader

Rui POV

''Rui~ Where are you dear? come out ,come out where ever you are'' they sang as they walked around the house they'll never find me i couldn't hold back my giggles as I peaked around the corner of the dresser i pull my head back and came face to face with her/him . They  had a bright smile plastered on his/ her face he/she grabbed me ''I found you~ '' they cooed while rubbing my cheek against their's.

Their voice was like music to my ears ''Heyyyyyyy Earth to Rui '' thay snapped me out of my thoughts and planted a short peck on my cheek '' How about we go outside, I mean it snowing and your mom and dad aren't home yet soooo..... what do you think do say? '' I noded in agreement as I was hoisted up unto his/her back with a warm blanket wrapped around us .

It was like heaven going outside with out have people running after to stop me when my feet hit the white, fluffy snow below I was snapped out off my thoughts to see that they as set me down with the blanket and was now sitting in front of me '' how about we play another game like snow ball fight '' I nod and they  began to make something out of the snow I watched in awe as they carefully molded a ball .

They held it out towards me and placed it in my hands I looked at it then back at them  '' Throw it as hard as you can ,come on '' They said with a grin '' B-but wont it hurt you ?'' I said in her response she smiled '' this is how the game works '' as they proceeds to make another ball but smaller and she threw it at me it lightly hit my shoulder as it broke to pieces .

'' Your turn '' they said standing up with theirb arms out stretched wide I used as much force as i can and landed right in the middle of thair face . They fell to the ground not moving an inch . '' Aunty/uncle!''
I yelled as i ran towards them'' are you alright did i hurt you ''  they opened on eye and grained before i knew what happened the cold snow hit my face which soon melted into their warm touch. They began to giggle I sat there for a second.

Then I decided to get back at them  by taking as much snow as possible and throwing it at them I then got up and ran picking up snow in my hands waiting for them to make a move witch they did with an evil smile on their  face began throwing snow at me with grate speed some missing but most hitting me it was not painful but it was ticklish in a way we went back and fort throwing snow at each other.

My arms got tired so i decided to make a run for the bunches or inside the house. I was running before I knew i falling I came in contact with the ground it was cold very cold. '' RUI! are you okay !''

'' Hai ! aunty/uncle i am fine ''