Meeting (M)

y/n pov

I began to worry as I peek through the little window I can see blood smudge on the window and walls I then go back to the door and push against the door until it swings open causing me to fall the items in my bag feel and scattered on the floor. As I look up from the floor there in front of me to see b/n's lifeless body on the floor his eyes were looking at me he had a thin , silver thread wrapped around his neck dried up blood was placed on the side of his lips and his neck.

I start to feel tears weld up in my eyes as I quickly stood up and went towards his body I cradled him in my arms as I remember his warm smile and laughter 'I AM SORRY I AM SORRY ' was all I could thinks at the moment I felt like someone burning holes at the back of my head . '' I see you are home a little earlier than expected '' I looked up and saw a boy wearing all white , pale skin and white hair he had green and read tattoos on his face and was standing on silver threads that look similar to the thread around b/n's neck ''WHY !'' I screamed at him no reply just silence .

'' Your A Monster!'' I screamed looking at him , I can his eyes widen at my statement '' Ahhhh~ Y/N- Chan how could you say that to your own brother ~ '' he said with this pity smile on his face he then outstretched his hand , then a sting pain on my left thigh I look down to see a thin sliver thread wrapped around it as it began to sink cutting as it went into my already bruised thigh.

Then there was another attached to both my arms and leg the pain began to worsen as I was bring lifted into the air screams fill the empty house . '' No one will hear you they didn't come when they were dying. '' he justered towards b/n. I felt like my limbs are being torn off as my vision began to blur I felt my self slipping in to unconsciousness .

'' Don't worry brother I will help you ''

Y/N Pov

I have a pounding headache as I open
After many attempts and failed to get up I gave up on trying I sat there for at least a minuet , deafening silence was making me feel uneasy even tho this whole situation was uneasy, but the cold wind sending shivers down my spine did not help .

*Creek* I whip my head to a corner of the room which was dimly lit by the moon light after what seemed like forever of me me having a starring contest with the dark corner a figure emerges.

Immediately I recognised the figure and began to push myself towards the door even tho it hurt i didn't care I wanted to get away form it . I felt a cold hand touch my hair then my head was yanked upwards my e/c eyes meet with red and blue ones .

Y/N pov
As he stared at me I felt like his eyes were looking into my soul, not to mention the undeniable pain I felt in my head as he tugged in my hair pulling my head further back. About two minutes has gone by but it felt like hours and the deafening silence returned . His gaze never left me and I decided to end this staring contest by looking of to the side where the door of freedom was .He noticed this and was displeased he growled and pulled my head back earning my attention he decided to let go of my head I to immediately collapse on to the wooden floor .

I felt tears starting to from in my eyes but I decided to hold them back as I did not want show that I am easily broken down , I glanced in front of me and saw he was still standing there. My tears decided to push out and were now streaming down my face " W-what do y-you want !" I yelled at with the little courage I had .He laughed had the nerve and the audacity to laugh " what's so funny !"He then looked down at me with and emotionless expression " Well I want you to be my brother to put it bluntly " he said .

" I will never be you brother I want noting to do with you filthy demon!" As soon as that came out felt a harsh sting pain on my left cheek I lifted my hand to touch he slapped me ! " YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!" I averted my eyes away from him my tears trickle down my face and dropped to the floor never in my life have I ever felt so hopeless. "You need to learn a lesson " he said in a monotone voice as me that went I felt the same sting pain as I was lift into the air by the same silver thread and put up against the wall. He walked towards me and and placed his had on my cheek , smiled then vanished .