[🍃] vampire - pierce

hiya, here's pierce! ps, this is on daemos. y/n has always been on daemos, she was one of the last vampires on daemos. luckily, asch saw she was useful and to be put as a maid. she could easily use her super human abilities for tasks, and could kill her prey and enjoy it at the same time. y/n and pierce have a complicated relationship. pierce fancies y/n, but he knows he isn't allowed to go about it because he's technically royalty and she's a mere servant, soldier, and maid.

~

I was called upstairs for a task. As soon as I made it up there, the Prince had told me that the General Pierce had a task for me to do. So, I obeyed and went into his room. The fresh smell of blood hit me when I walked it. I saw him standing at the end of his bed, shirtless. I saw a big gash across his back, which was seeping with blood.

It seemed to have stopped for the most part, but it was still bleeding. When I had opened the door, he turned to look at me. We stared at each other for a few moments before I walked closer, "How may I help you, General Pierce?" He looked at me almost like I should have known what I was supposed to do, but all in all, I really didn't.

"Could you help me bandage the wound?" he asked quietly.

"W- Why would you like me to do it? You must know I am a vam-" I tried saying, but he cut me off.

"Because there is no one else who I would let see me vulnerable," he spoke, sitting on his king sized bed. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Would you like to lay down?" I asked. He replied with a nod and laid onto his stomach. I stood in place to stare at his toned back, before walking closer and grabbing the first aid kit that he had supplied which was sitting in the floor. I easily picked it up and sat it on the other side of him, opening it and pulling out the cleaning agent.

I put the liquid onto a few cotton balls and began gently tapping the wound. The General's body tensed up and I pulled away. "Just get it over with." He spoke in a quite annoyed voice. I continued the tapping on the wound, but it wasn't working because his body wouldn't stop tensing up.

"General, you will have to stop moving," I spoke quietly. He sat up and looked at me, a face filled with anger at first, but it softened.

"I can not. If you cannot do this, I will find someone else to do it and I will tell Prince Asch that you have failed your task," he said. My eyes widened and I took a few steps back, but he sighed. He reach out for my waist and pulled me closer. "I am sorry, Y/n. I showed my weakness on the field today, I do not mean to be angry with you."

The General and I had quite a different relationship. Sometimes, in private, romance would fill the air. Other times, like these, we simply acted as appropriate — myself as the lower status, and him as my higher up. I had to admit, I was slightly scared to hug him back, but I don't think he expected me to.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my shoulder, slowly moving the part of the outfit covering my shoulder so he could access it easier. You would never expect him to make the first move, but he always did. I looked at his back starting to bleed again and I pulled away. He looked at me. "I- I can numb it. If I lick the wound, it will numb the surface area. The only way to heal under it would be by.. biting around it."

General Pierce started at me for a moment before nodding and laying back on his bed. I stared at the wound and put my elbows on the bed, beginning to lick over the wound and around the edges. It sounds weird, but it is quite normal for a vampire, especially when your saliva numbs the body. After numbing the skin, I softly sunk my teeth into the areas surrounding the large gash. It started to close up slightly, but not much.

When I finished my way around it, making sure to hit every good spot, I could finally clean and stitch up the wound on the General's back. So, that's what I did. With my mind in a small trance, I stitched up the slash across his back. The tan skin easily pulled together, and he didn't feel a thing. Once I finished, I put large gauze on it, and medically taped it to his back.

General Pierce sat up and faced me once again, pulling me closer to him. This time, I smiled and put my arms around his shoulders. I leaned in to kiss him, and he happily kissed back. We shared a slight moment until there was a knock on the door. I pulled away from him quick enough to when the door opened to show the Prince, we weren't looking too suspicious.

"General, how are you feeling?" Prince Asch asked.

"Good, she has patched up the wound effortlessly," he replied.

The Prince smiled, "As soon as you are available, servant Y/n, we need you." He shut the door and Pierce and I looked at each other. I walked back onto and stood between his legs, leaning down slightly and stealing another kiss from his lips.

When we pulled away, Pierce's face went straight back to emotionless. "You must go now, but come check up on me later. I might need some more healing," he said with a wink. I blushed and took my things, walking out of his room. I quickly licked my lips and wiped my mouth, my mind going into another trance thinking about his blood.

~

hehe. sorry this one is a little short too, I thought it'd be longer.

-silver
5 . 7 . 21