Chapter 4

The day of the abduction :

 Scarlet P.O.V:  You got to be kidding me I scoffed as Ms.Gordon told me that my driver won't be able to pick me up because of family problems.
You can take the school bus she said
I smiled isn't that great being annoyed
I said I will walk it's literally 5 blocks away I will be fine.

Tony P.O.V : I could see her beautiful smile as she gets ready to leave out for school.
On her way to school she walked towards an alley.

Scarlet P.O.V: I saw a baby kitten and wanted to touch it.

Tony P.O.V:This was my chance I didn't want to lose my opportunity she was right there and no one was around. I walked heading towards the alley. I went behind her held my hand around her mouth she was kicking and attempted to scream but it was all in vain no one was there to help her.

Scarlet P.O.V: (panting)I tried screaming but his hand covered my mouth I tried fighting but he was strong it was unless.

Tony P.O.V : "Shh I'm not going to hurt you" Kneel down. (She did so slowly)
"Don't hurt me"she said.
I blindfolded her....I pulled her up and held her hand behind her back escorting her in the car direction.

Scarlet P.O.V: I went in what seem to be a car I heard the door creaked.

Tony P.O.V : We went in I locked the door and told Kevin "hurry drive" I was nervous.

Scarlet P.O.V: He breath heavily beside me I felt he breath brushing against my cheek Eww disgusting I thought.

  Tony P.O.V :I didn't want to do it but that was my only option at the time I couldn't get a job no one wanted someone who had an jail record I know what you might be thinking but I'm not a bad person I was just at the wrong place at the wrong Time I was framed by someone I thought was my friend I spend 2 years in prison for something I didn't do.