Aokiji appears!

"Robin, let me tell you this, you'll never have any real friends to protect you, Saul was lying to you, don't you know?" Asked the marine Adirmable, Aokiji. "T-That's not true! I do have friends! He's my first friend!" I yelled at Aokiji, and the friend I was referring to was Franky. "You've growned a lot ever since I let you flee, didn't you? You're real stubborn too." Said Aokiji. "If you like this friend so much..." He then froze my legs as I couldn't move.

I then used my devil fruit power to hit him, but it wasn't very effective. He then appeared behind me and froze my entire body. As my body was made out of ice. He then stood in front of me. I couldn't do anything since I was frozen, all I could do is just watch. "If you like this friend of yours so much.. I'll tell him to meet you in hell!" He then lets out a fist and punched at me.

Robin's POV:
AHHHHHHHH!!- Huh? Oh.. it was just a nightmare. Man, I really thought Aokiji came back to see me. He's terrifying, even if he spared my life to get away from Ohara.
"Robin?! Is everything okay?!" Asked the professor. "Professor.. " i said quietly holding on to him. "I had a nightmare again about him..." "It's about Aokiji again, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded in fear. "Robin, me and you are in a new area now, what happened to Ohara was a disaster, but we manged to save our books and ourselves from Buster Call, and also managed to build a new library here." Said Professor. "Hey Professorrrrrr!!" Yelled a familiar voice.

As Franky appeared outside of my room. "Franky! I told you to get down and wait for me!" Said Professor. "Franky!" I yelled as I ran to hug him but I then tripped before I could. When I see what I tripped on. Iceberg was stretching his legs. "Robin? Are you okay?" Franky asked as he helped to get me up. "Yeah, I'm fine, really!" I said as I then looked at Iceberg and stuck out a tounge at him.

"Robin? You know him?" Asked Professor. "Yeah! He's my friend!" I said. "Franky, what brings you here to professor's library?" "Stupid-berg forced me to go here to read and noticed that this is the place where you stayed! Your professor didn't allow me to go upstairs to where you were till I heard you screaming! Is everything okay?" Asked Franky. "It was just another nightmare she has," said Professor. "In that case, would you like to talk to me about your nightma-" "This is currently none of your business, you two, get out of the room this instance." Said Professor as he interupts Franky and shoos Both of them out of my room.

"You can stay in bed for a bit longer of you like, I'll be downstairs, call me if you need me."

After that, everyone then leaves me alone. As I got out of bed. I remembered the friend gift Franky gave me. I then went downstairs cause I want to unwrap it with Franky. As I went down to the library, I saw Franky hanging downstairs waiting for me. When I reached down.

"Robin! You have the gift I gave you?" Asked Franky. "Yea! I didn't wanna open it without you." "In that case. Let's head outside and go for a walk! Just the two of us, okay?" "Franky, isn't your brother still in the library tho? He'll probably look for you if you go missing!" I said with caution. "Come on, I never wanted to come here with Iceberg or to read anyways, I only came because the only library here is where you live" said Franky. I then smiled. As I then took a walk with him outside.

"Man, doesn't a Saturday morning feels great, Robin? No school today! YOW!" Said Franky. As I then giggled. "Anyways open up your present! I'm sure that you can read this!" Said Franky. As I opened the wrap. I then saw a nearby trashcan and threw the wrap away. It was a book. But it was in Ponegylph. "Huh? Poneglyphs?" I asked. "Hehe, I knew you'd understand it! You're a smart girl, and you like books. I found this book in my idol, Tom-san's bookshelf, but I didn't know how to read it, so I'll hand it to you in your care." Said Franky.

As I then looked at it. I then read the title to him.

"The Ultimate Destroyer, Pluton:
A story about the Ultimate Destroyer, Pluton wiping out an entire planet, Based on a true story

I then gasped as I dropped the book. "Robin! Are you okay?!" He asked as I then squat. "F-Franky.. this.. this book.. is about building the weapon, Pluton.. it's in ponegylphs, but.. The.. instructions! When it's been built.. it'll destroy everything in it's sight!"

"I'm glad that you found it! Cause I love reading poneglyphs..." "I-I'm sorry that I scared you, Robin.. you probably have some bad memories about it again, don't you?" He asked. "No.. but I knows what it does... the only bad memory I have is... buster call.. and.. something else.."

"ROBIN! WATCH OUT-!" Yelled Franky as he then jumped on me and pushes me over. When I looked besides him. There was a trail of ice... Oh Enel... it can't be. "Robin! Are you okay?! You almost got hit!" Yelled Franky. "A-Aokiji! He's here!" I yelled. "Aokiji?! Y-You don't mean.. the admirable, do you?!" Franky asked.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Nico Robin." Said a familiar voice. As I looked, ot was him, Aokiji...

"Yow! It looks like you do have some history with him after all, Robin!" Said Franky. "My it looks like you did make a friend, you're not a loner as I thought you were, Robin." Said Aokiji. "I thought that he'd turn you in to the Navy like everyone else would" "I'd never do that! Robin is my friend!" Yelled Franky. "I'll meet you two in hell after I get rid of the fiend and her robot boyfriend." Said Aokiji, as he started to freeze my legs like in happened in my nightmare.

As he was about to freeze my entire body, Franky then exhale fire at me unfreezing my body. "Leave her alone!" Yelled Franky as he then starting to blow flames out of his mouth, as a cyborg, Franky can almost do anything. After Franky almost defeats Aokiji with his weakness of fire, Aokiji then froze his face. Not able to exhale or inhale air. He could not longer blow fire. Freezing Franky's whole entire body like an icicle. "You should know not to defend a criminal, boy"

As Aokiji then raises his fist against Franky. "NOO! DON'T HURT HIM-!" I yelled. As I dashed towards Franky, trying to protect him. I got hit. As I felt my back got hurt, I direct Aokiji's hit to be towards me. That's all I remembered, before I blacked out and fainted.