back together <3 (Ending?)

A/N's
Okay sorry if it takes so long to update lol I was busy bc I have school work but I'm gonna try to wrap it up now. But just because the story is ending doesn't mean that there won't be anymore Frobin UwU. I think I could make more Franky and Robin skits here or can be in my art book, or even make another story but they're adults.
Idk how it'll goes but here's the last part I guess.

Robin's POV:
As we fell down mid-air, I knew that I could use my devil fruit power to make myself wings to fly for about 5 seconds.
It's a bit weird since it's made out of my own hands but it's useful 👌
I also have to use it to safe Franky too.
As I held a grip on his shoulders,
He looked at me,
"CIEN FLEUR!!" I yelled as wings started to sprout out of my back.

Franky looked at me in amazement.
"YOW! Robbie!! You can fly?! That is SUUUUPPPEEERRRR COOL!!!"
I blushed a bit, as I gazed at him and said, "I can fly for about 5 seconds, hold onto me tight, okay Franky?" I said.
"YOW! Y'know, everyone is wrong when they called you a devil, Robin! Because with those wings, you're soaring and look like a beautiful angel!! 😇
I continued to blush at the compliments he gave me.

After 5 seconds has passed. I became tired, but luckily we touches the ground before I dropped him and myself down, we landed on our feet.

"You okay? You seem tired.." Franky said as he seemed worried about me.
I panted as I was out of breath, but I didn't want to make him worry, I told him "I'm okay, Franky. Let's look for Mom, Iceburg and Paulie! They were down here, right?"
"Shit!" One of them yelled.
It was mom, Paulie and Iceburg.
They were fighting one of the CP9 students.
It was Kaku.

"I won't let one of you get out of here alive!!" He yelled.

"Kaku! I.. I thought that you and everyone else were friends!! I thought that all of us were friends!! How could you betray me like that?! I trusted you! I trusted all of you!!" Iceburg yelled in anger.

"Friends? Please, we were only fooling with you." Kaku added. "But now, we're prepared to take away your life, Iceburg... It's a shame that you have to die at a young age..."
As Kaku transformed, his devil fruit!
I remember seeing the CP9 students, It was two of Iceburg's friend, Kalfia and Kaku!
I thought it was something scary!
"Mom!" I yelled. As I ran towards her, crossing my arms, preparing to make a defense if Kaku decides to attack her first. Franky followed me, preparing to protect mom too.
He transformed into a giraffe.

"GET READY TO GET FUCKED, YOU LOW-LIFES!!"

As everyone stared at him awkwardly.

...
.......
.........
.............
................

"What?"

Not gonna lie, we are burst out laughing

Me: Dershishishishishishsi--!!!!
!!
Mom: Oh my--- Fuafuafuafuafua--!!!

Franky: Hahahahaha!!!!!

Iceburg: Hehehehehe!!!

Paulie: pfft--!!!

"What the hell?! What's so funny?!" He asked in his giraffe form.

"Okay, as much as you want to kill me Kaku.. pfft---!" Iceburg said while continuing to laugh. "You look hella stupid 💀"

As we all continued to chuckle at him. Not even I could take him seriously.

"Oh.. I see.. so that how it goes then, huh?! Unlike you fools, I LIKE GIRAFFES!!" HE YELLED.
"Iceburg! Have fun laughing at this giraffe all you can! Because when you die, nobody's else will laugh with you! You'll be alone!! Say hi to Tom when you met him in hell, Assholesss---!!!"
As he teleported away using shave, reporting right behind Iceburg, about to use finger pistols to stab him.