Chapter Seven

"Alright, we're here."bethany whispered as she and Skylar walked up next to nat.

"took you guys long enough!"Natasha whisper-yelled.

"I'm sorry. But you didn't tell us where you were at first."Skylar whispered back. "Alright, where's clint?"

Natasha pointed in front of her and the trio started following clint. Clint eventually noticed and turned around, pulling his bow and arrow. Skylar holds onto the bow and makes clint miss his shot. "Alright, I guess we're fighting now."

"I don't have my shield."Bethany whined as Skylar and Nat fight clint who hits them with his bow but Skylar kicks him.

"Not the most important thing at the moment, Bee."The brunette commented.

"Right, right."bethany nodded as she joined in on the fight. Arrows being dodged, and jumping to different sides or levels.

Eventually Bethany gets a hold of Clint's bow and elbows him in the face. Knocking him down but Clint pulls out a pocket knife. 

Somehow Clint managed to get his bow back from bethany but the Four started resorting to a no weapons fight.

Skylar gets a hold of clint's arm and twists it making him groan in pain. Before throwing his pocket knife into his free knife and trying to land a hit at Skylar which she dodged.

"You should know not to make me mad."The brunette warned still having a hold on clints arm before twisting it once more and continuing to fight him with Natasha and Bethany by her side.

Clint had his pocket knife pointed right at Skylar and she was to busy having a hold on his arm so The only logical thing in her mind was biting his arm, making him groan out in pain before skylar flipped over him and made him hit the railing. "Sorry!"

Natasha, Bethany and Skylar all walk closer to clint with caution as he looked up at them. "Natasha? Skylar? Bethany?"

The three girls all noticed that their was still blue in his eyes and  decided to punch him in the face making him fall back.

-

"Cap, hit the lever."Tony ordered.

"I need a minute here!"Steve shouted back. 

Emily looked at the man out of time and reached her hand out. "Trust me."

Steve hesitated.

"Lever, now!"Tony demanded.

"Steve, i don't see you having a different choice than trusting..."Destiny paused as she didn't remember the auburn haired girls name.

"Emily."Emily finished for her still reaching her hand out for the captain. "You can trust me just as much as you trust Aunt bee and Aunt skye."

"Well, i don't really know your aunt that well-"

Emily crossed her arms. "You think now is a good time to get into it?"

"Right, okay."Steve nodded.

Emily exhaled deeply before reaching her hand out once more and using the air  to pull Cap back onto the engine. But just when cap was back on a hostile started shooting again. 

"You've gotta be kidding me."Destiny muttered.

"I got this."Emily assured. "You two just worry about the lever." 

Steve pulled the lever while Emily pushed her hands forward making the gun fly out of the Hostiles hand and before the hostile could reach for the gun again tony flew over and knocked the hostile down.