Epilogue

Skylar stark was watching her niece, emily as her parents were out on date night.

"Soo..."Skylar began awkwardly. "Turns out I'll come and visit you after all."

"Aunt skye, dad still wants to interfere in your love life."Emily spoke as she raided the fridge for something decent to eat.

"Son of a bitch!"Skylar exclaimed.

"You share the same mom."Emily reminded.

"I can handle my love life very well."

"Sure."Emily set a plate of cookies she had found stored away in the fridge down onto the table. "You only kissed Captain america and never called him after that."

"Never got his number."Skylar shrugged.

"Well, if you see cap again give him this."Emily said as she pulled a notebook out from under her seat on the couch.

"Oh, no way, you actually made the list?"

"Mhm. Every pop culture reference is on it so Cap and Des should be able to be all caught up."

"Well, they do have your aunt bee as Pop culture reference helper."

"But she is currently in london and visiting her best friend."Emily reminded.

"Just promise me you'll give it to him and maybe, even make the first move?"Emily kissed two fingers and held them out. "Deal?"

Skylar smiled at her niece and also kissed two fingers and held them out so Emily could wrap her hand around them. "Deal."Skylar nodded.

"But promise me you will."

"I promise." 

Skylar didn't fulfill that promise until 2014, 2 years later. But emily didn't need to know that and besides that was a story to get into a different time.