𝐎𝐍𝐄

Her hips swung as she raised the cigarette to her lips, her denim skirt hanging low on her hips, arm draped across her waist

Amy O'Connor was on her way to the Gallagher household, her father had owed the eldest Gallagher daughter a favour for a while now, and the one time she decided to cash in this favour, he was working a shift that would give them the rest of their money for that month and he just couldn't miss it. So that left Amy babysitting the youngest Gallagher on that Friday night.

Amy had only had few interactions with the Gallagher's, mainly babysitting on the one off occasion when she needed a few extra quid, most times she had watched the youngest Gallagher at her own home though.

She walked through the Chatsworth estate getting nearer to her destination.

Knocking on the front door of the council house in front of her, Amy chucked her fag on the ground to her left. The door swung open, revealing Fiona Gallagher in just a towel with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Oh hi Amy, didn't realise you'd be here so soon," the blonde spoke, her words muffled, pulling out the toothbrush she continued "I'm leaving in about half an hour, make yourself home until then, I don't know if anyone'll be staying in, so it might just be you and Liam." she explained as they walked into the kitchen, where fiona spat out the toothpaste that was in her mouth.

"That's fine Fiona, the little mans a dream to look after" the O'Connor girl told as she leant against the counter top.

"There's beers in the fridge, help yourself to one of you want to," Fiona offered as she started up the stairs, "I'm going to go get dressed, Liams in the living room." her voice got quieter as she reached the top.

Amy walked into the living room to see Liam watching the TV, his hands in a jar of chocolate spread.

"Ah Liam, what are you doing?" She questioned as he reached up to her "no, let me clean you up first, okay love" she reached for the baby wipes that were on the table in the middle of the room.  She pulled out a few and gently wiped his hands and face, listening to him as re rambled excitedly.

She heard Fiona shout bye to everyone in the house and the door slam behind her, hearing the faint giggles of her and Veronica. Amy sighed wishing it were her going out partying. After Liam was cleaned up she hoisted him up onto her waist and took him upstairs to get him ready for bed. She went into Fiona's room, where she knew his clothes were, from her few stays at the Gallagher house.

She put him on the bed and turned towards the chest of drawers, pulling open the third one down and picking out a set of pyjamas with crocodiles on it for the young boy, she turned back around to see him bouncing on his knees waiting for her. She threw the pyjamas on the bed beside him and jumped up surprising him and picking him up, throwing him into the air launching him into a fit of giggles. She repeated the action several times before spinning and dropping onto the bed, Amy on her back with Liam sitting on her stomach.