𝐓𝐖𝐎

"Dani, Richie, Jojo get your arses down here now!" Amy shouted, spreading chocolate spread onto one of the many slices of toast in front of her

"Dani, Richie, Jojo get your arses down here now!" Amy shouted, spreading chocolate spread onto one of the many slices of toast in front of her. Her body stiffening when she heard the front door open.

She turned to the doorway from the kitchen to the front hallway, before walking towards her dad.

"Morning Dad" she spoke giving him a loose hug, her mind, praying that Lip didn't get up.

"Morning sweetheart" he spoke kissing the top of her head, his Northern Irish accent thick.

"How was work Da?" the second oldest, Noel, asked, walking down the stairs.

"It was, well, work I suppose" he told, ruffling the boys hair.

"Are you gonna go up to bed Dad?" Amy asked, returning to the worktop, to pour a bowl of cereal for herself.

"Yeah, if you don't mind" he asked, scratching the back of his neck, feeling guilty for always relying on his daughter to babysit and look after her siblings.

"that's fine dad," she spoke, noticing the guilty look on his face "honest, i'll take them to school aswell"

he nodded before saying his goodbyes and turned to walk up the stairs, causing the girl to breathe out a sigh of relief. While Noel sat at the table in the kitchen smirking at his sister.

"D'you have a nice time last night Ams?" he questioned his older sister, knowing what and who she'd done the previous night.

"Shut up" she told him trying to conceal her smile. The sound of light footsteps coming down the stairs alerted her that her younger siblings were ready for school.

"Alright, you lot eat your breakfast, Noel, Riley, make sure they eat and yous can watch tv when you're done, i'm going up stairs to get dressed."

She didn't give a chance for a reply, as she'd already turned to walk up the stairs.

When she reached her room, she could already hear her dad snoring. She opened her door and saw Lip leaning on her headboard, smoking a fag.

"Oi, put that out will yer," Amy exclaimed "or at least open the window!"

"Sorry!" He spoke watching the girl move around her room, comfortably, opening the window.

"Anyways I need to get ready for school, do you mind waiting here while I drop the kids off and I'll come back for ya?" she asked sitting at her desk with her leg crossed looking at the shirtless boy still sitting under her covers.

"Alright, thats fine" he told.

She then went to her wardrobe and got out her skirt, shirt and tie, before turning towards her chest of drawers that her small pink tv sat upon, pulling out a matching set of underwear.

She got changed, feeling Lip's eyes on her body.

"Alright wait here, go back to sleep if you want, I'll be back in abit" she spoke before kissing him softly and leaving the room.

She reached her living room and turned off the tv, earning groans from the children on the settee.

"Alright, school, lets go"

She pulled on her reeboks and a grey nike zip up hoodie, her siblings mimicking her actions getting on their school shoes and coat.

Walking out her house she grabbed her two youngest siblings hands, the two blonde boys smiling up at her as she did so.

Just as she was leaving the front garden she caught sight of her bedroom window and smiled a warm feeling spreading through her chest at the thought of him. She's liked the boy for a while but never had the opportunity to make her move.

She moved when she felt tugging on her hands She started walking smiling at her younger siblings.

"Bye Noel!" she shouted, watching her brother walk in the direction of the secondary school.

"Riley can you grab Jojo's hand please love," she asked her sister who nodded before skipping off ahead "and watch the road!"

By the time she'd gotten back from dropping her siblings at their primary school, Lip was up and dressed, ready to go as soon as she got back in her room. She quietly led him down the stairs and straight out through the front door, letting it lock behind her.

As they walked out of the front garden she grabbed his hand, putting a big smile on both their faces.

"Do you wanna go to mine with me while I get my stuff for school?" He asked the girl next to him.

She nodded and slowly started swinging their arms. They made small conversation on their way to his, both walking happily enjoying the others company.

They walked passed the Jockey, Lip noticing Veronica coming out of the pub, the pair making eye contact before Veronica winked at him while smiling at the pair.

Veronica had always thought that Amy was a sweetheart and reminded her of Fiona, their responsibilities similar.

Lip pulled away from her as they approached the his, not wanting to chance seeing Frank, he told her to wait outside for the five minutes he was inside getting dressed.

Amy stood one leg bent propped up against the wall fiddling with her charm bracelet her Dad had gotten her for her thirteenth birthday.

"Who are you?" she heard, making her look up, she saw none other than Frank Gallagher.

"Amy, Niall's daughter " she spoke bluntly not wanting to make conversation with the man who reeked of lager and piss.

"Well what are you doing here?" he asked, moving his arms in an over dramatic motion.

"I'm waiting for Lip" she huffed, switching the leg that was leaning against the wall. Before Frank had gotten the chance to reply Lip walked out of the door, groaning at the sight of his father.

"Come on Amy" he mumbled grabbing her hand and pulling her around the drunk, ignoring his fathers shouts and protests.

They walked to school in a comfortable silence, her head leaning on his shoulder as they locked hands.