6. Does this even feel right?

Hᴇɴɴᴇsʏ Pᴏᴠ.

After 45 minutes of being knocked out I open my eyes slowly feeling the bruise starting to sore up on near my eyebrow.

I didn't want to move or make a sound because I didn't know who this person was or why they're doing this to me.

I was only trying to have a night out with my friends but I was still intoxicated and left with a hangover.

The male is still driving. car windows tinted, car all small and dark no music being played all you can hear is the other cars passing by.

He has on a black mask and a ak47 to the passenger side also with a 42 glass.

I leaned over the seat a little bit to check around for my purse, my purse appears until the males seat leads me to grabbing the purse slowly making no loud sound.

"hmmmph" I say softly reaching my hand all the way down to the seat to grab my purse.

He slows the car down acting as he heard a soft noise and looks around the car I stop moving and act like I was still knocked out from earlier.

the male pulls off to the side letting the cars that were rigged behind us by and looks in the back seat. "You can't fucking fool me" he says in a rude tone.

I didn't know what to do next at this point so I stayed there.

Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴏʀᴇɢɪᴀ
_______

                                Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴏʀᴇɢɪᴀ                                    _______

                                 Aʀɪ

Kentrell was still on my mind for a couple of days I miss his touch his voice and him In general.

But I don't want to sound clingy plus I can't fully tell him everything about me yet.

I just don't want to lose him over this stripping stuff.

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up seeing it's kentrell and I smile hard knowing that I just talked about him.

"Aye wassup big head" he says as I answer the phone letting him catch my smile.

"hey mr heartbreaker" I say pouting and moves my hair out the way watching him put his head down shaking his head "nah I think I'm heartbroken" he says in response.

I stopped smiling and looked deeply into his eyes taking him serious "I know you won't be like that for long sir" i say acting a little shy when he takes FaceTime photos of me.

"Boy stop that" I say to him in a motherly tone.

"Alright ima chill when is you gonna let me come see you" kentrell says looking at me leaning his head to the side making a cute face. "Hmmm I'll think about it" I laugh off hanging up on him.