11. What's the word -added confessionals-

cuban.
female's location:📍the crib

€

*music playing in the background*

Ayo, and mi seh, "Ayy, gunman, bad bitch, mi ah yuh Don?"
Mi body done up and dem gyal dem ah mi fan
Ah trigger man put ring deh pon mi hand
Mi put mi likkle tight up hole deh pon yuh john
Dancehall need this, di whole place shake it
Boom-boom, that ass clappin' on his dick all night (Woo, woo)
Likkle Miss (Remix) Nicki Minaj

Incoming call
Music stops

*bluetooth speaker*
you have a incoming call from : myMan💙🔐.

call connects

"where u at" Ben questions me as soon as i answer the phone not letting me get a word in. ugh rude.

"dang you not gonna say anything to your girl first" rolling my eyes with looking at him with a huge mug on my face as i begin to laugh while Ben holds his phone up to his dreads showing them to me twisting em showing his growth.

"You ain't respond to my question where is you at" he been blowing me up since i left Baton Rouge. "I'm at home bae why you tryna see me" showing my boobs up towards the phone being flirtatious trying to catch his attention.

"i just got a question" why couldn't he just text me this if he was trying to interrogate me. "What's the question baby" i say breaking up the silence and stare at him through the glared screen.

"Why wasn't I the first one to know you were pregnant stink" he says changing up his whole tone sounding curious.

"Ben.. I mean baby i was nervous i didn't know what to think I didn't even tell anybody until the first doctor's appointment, I needed somebody to go with me" trying to make my way through excuses or at least something that could keep him from being mad at me.