eight

Smokey paced the room, nervously biting his nails thinking of the situation Joseph has put himself into

Smokey paced the room, nervously biting his nails thinking of the situation Joseph has put himself into. Meanwhile, Joseph wasn't worried at all. In fact, he was so carefree and was leaning back on Smokey's couch with his legs propped up.

The couch creaked slightly due to Joseph's muscle weight and it made Smokey's anxiety skyrocket through the ceiling.

"Jojo! Can you get off the couch and sit on that wooden chair or something? That creaking is killing me!" Smokey exclaimed with irritation itching his tone.

"Woah, woah, no need to get worked up," Joseph commented as he stood up and moved over to that chair.

Smokey let out a sigh of frustration currently processing what possible solutions he could come to.

"Okay, so. It's either you should fucking tell Caesar it was a mistake and deny the rumors or actually fall in love with Caesar and move on from Suzi," Smokey explained laying out the options to Joseph.

Joseph raised an eyebrow and suggested, "Hey, wait couldn't I just play along with it? I mean it can drag on for a few months then I can just tell Caesar it-"

Smokey slammed the table.

"No! It is not an option Joseph Lying Joestar!" Smokey declined the 'solution' he offered. "You are such a pain in the ass sometimes," he mumbled under his breath.

"Heard that," Joseph grumbled as he snatched the soda from the low table and chugged it down.

Smokey heard a ring signaling a notification from his phone. He checked and saw news regarding the school. Scanning through the message his face turned sour.

"Kill me."