Old Flame Part 2

Megan POV

I was talking to Doja and I asked if she didn't mind watching Bonnie because I wanted to spend some alone time with Kehlani. I know my leg fucked up and but I'mma make it work.

"Where's Amala" says Kehlani coming in the house.

She just came back from covering for ambers dinner.

"She's watch Bonnie for the night" I say"I wanted to spend some time with you alone"

"... Oh okay" says Kehlani"What do you want to do"

"I don't know, maybe spark this up" I say holding up the joint

"Okay, I'm on vacation...why not" says Kehlani"Here let me help you up"

She grabs my hands and pull me up then she hands me the crutches. We make our way out to the back patio. The weather was nice and a little breezy. We sat on the outside sofa and started smoking.

"I worked on a foster kid today" says Kehlani as I pass her the joint"It triggered me...I wish I could help"

"Why can't you" I say

"You think I can take care of a child" says Kehlani laughing as she passes it back"Oh God this is some gas...I'm laughing at shit that's not funny"

"Chill and yeah I think you can...or we can" I say smiling

"I think we maybe pass the dating thing" says Kehlani"I love you...alot. you make life feel worth something, it wasn't like that before. Bonnie makes me feel hopeful and like I'm doing something right. I always felt like being a doctor was the only way I could feel that but family is the feeling that makes that complete"

"You make me speechless, I feel safe and protected" I say"I want a family too and this feels like it"

"Whatever you want it's yours just name it" says Kehlani putting her hand on my face

"You, all of you" I say"All this bougie stuff is cool but it wouldn't be anything without you here"

"How many kids do you want?" says Kehlani"Just wondering?"

"Three" I say"Two girls and a boy"

"I can rock with that" says Kehlani hitting the joint again"Seems like you already knew exactly what you wanted"

"I think we should start tonight" I say

"So our first time will be the start of everything" says Kehlani"But, how we gonna do this with your leg like that"

"I've thought about that and I was hoping we could figure that out" I say

"As I doctor I would say, we might wanna wait" says Kehlani"And as your girl knowing how bad I want you, I would say wait or I'm gonna fuck your leg up more"

"I'm not sure if I should be afraid or really turned on" I say laughing"We'll wait"

"Yeah 3 weeks isn't that long to wait" says Kehlani giving Megan a kiss

3 weeks later

"Are you guys good?" says Doja eating her cereal and looking at Kehlani and Megan

"What do you mean, I'm great" says Megan biting her lip and fanning herself as she looks at Kehlani

"Yeah couldn't be better" says Kehlani giving Megan light skin eyes as she finishes buttoning up her shirt

"There is a child present" says Doja"And y'all being nasty

"I'm really excited about getting this off of my leg" says Megan grabbing her crutches

"Are you ready" says Kehlani grabbing my bag for me