(Ch) 1

My hand twitches in excitement at the word "blood"

One click of the trigger and the badly beaten man will be dead. Bruises decorated his body, blood absentmindedly trickled down his body, breath uneven as he laid still. His life is now trying to hang on, refusing to give up without a fight, but alas he already lost the battle. A devilish smirk appeared onto the blue haired man in front of him face, lowering the gun.

"Do you think I'll let you die so easily? Come on now, you should've known better".

A sharp object dug into the almost dead man's stomach, a fountain of blood gushing from the wound. Psychotic laughing echoed through the empty warehouse, far away from the city. No one would be able to hear the evil laughter, hear the poor man let out a pained cry, but most importantly they wouldn't be able to witness the horrible scene.

After slowly torturing the man to death, the psychotic killer hid the body somewhere to rot. He cleaned his weapons and put them up in the hidden safe, so that incase anyone finds this place, they wouldn't find his weapons at least. Stripping of the bloodied suit, the blue haired male wore grey sweatpants with a black T-shirt, wanting to have on comfy clothes.

He then went into a room and took up a big box, opening it with a crazy glint in his hazel eyes. Rough veiny hands reaching inside the box to take out what's inside---two heads.

"Hello my lovely parents, sad that you're gone too soon. I wonder who killed you? Oh right, it was me". Manically laughing, the 24 year old placed the heads of his parents back into the box, kicking it over back to it's spot.

"Every psycho killer needs a partner, I should find one".