(Ch) 2

I need a gangster, to love me better ,than all the others do~

The city is busy and noisy as always. The honking of the car horns, shouts from angry taxi men and many other things are just a few to name. In a 2-story house, music blast from a 12- inch speaker, the owner not caring how loud his music is.

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do

To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse

I got secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

The pink haired male sang along to the lyrics, pouring his emotions into his singing. As the music finished, he plugged out his speaker, deciding that's enough music for one day.

"I swear on Cheetos I'm going to destroy your speaker one day!" A grumpy Jimin threatened, pouting as his sleep got disturbed.

"Sorry dear brother, you know I can't help it" A 'I'm done face' from Jimin made Taehyung laugh, its fun to get on his brothers nerves.

"I'll go make breakfast"

After eating breakfast, the two brothers sat in the living room, television playing "suicide squad". 

"I wonder what it would be like to have a gangster lover?" Taehyung voiced out loud, eyes glued to the television.

"Yeah, I don't think it's a fun thing to have"

"But imagine all the cool stuff we can do! like-like robbing the bank!"

Face palming, the older brother shook his head, wondering where he got such a crazy brother from.

"Oh really now? What till your ass meets a psycho one". It was meant to be a joke, but who knew that joke will become reality?