Chapter 7- Phase 2 Complete

Danny POV

With things dying down lately, it has been better for me.

Dash and the other A-Listers are not confident as before, Team Phantom is avoiding me, Jazz is concentrating more on her studies, and Maddie and Jack are too occupied. 

Ruse and I had never been happier to spend time with each other and get things over with. 

I'm still learning how to control my new powers, but flying was so far the best thing. 

 The ice powers didn't come naturally; it took a lot of effects to manage to control it. 

Although, there were some new abilities I didn't know.

For example, while I was flying, I could glow into a white star.

It makes it easier for me to be mistaken as a comet than seeing my physical form. 

Another thing is that whenever I use my powers, weird symbols appear.

I asked Ruse about it, but she said that it wasn't that important.

However, I did see a bittersweet smile curling up in her face.

I didn't bother to ask any more questions because either I forget or too lazy. 

Eventually, I did forget about it, and it was fun for me to spend time with Ruse.

One day though, things didn't go well as intended.

During the day, I was spending time talking to Ruse when all of a sudden, someone was knocking on the door. 

"Danny, Vlad's here!" Jazz said before walking away. 

Ruse and I groan out of annoyance since we hated Vlad so much. (I told her about Fruitloops before)

I told her to stay here, and if anything happens, she has my permission to do something nasty.

I could hear her smirk darkly after I closed the door and went downstairs.

I saw Vlad flirting with Maddie while Jack was being too oblivious to bother. 

Jazz was sitting on the table with a book in her hand and doesn't see Vlad flirting with Maddie. 

I rolled my eyes and decided to just grab food.

I grabbed what could fit into my plate and sat down.

"Aw, Danno! You're here!" Jack said with his usual voice tone.

I hissed at the loudness but not too much. 

We ate like usual whenever Vlad comes over, although I prefer if he never comes, but there was something different going on.

Vlad kept eyeing me, which I find repulsive, and sometimes, he would ask me questions.

I find this irritating, and I was so done with this.

I was about to excuse myself until l heard Vlad ask, "Daniel, why is your arm covered in strange markings?"

I paused and looked at my arm.

All of these strange markings were visible but barely. 

"Sweetie? What is Vlad talking about? I don't see anything," Maddie said, examing my arm. 

I glance at Vlad and replied, "No, nothing is going on, Mom. I'm going upstairs..."

I hissed when I said, "Mom," but Maddie didn't notice.

Vlad did and insisted that I should stay.

Jack agrees, and I began to be annoyed at them.

Since when did he always desperately want to know what's going on? I thought, not sitting down.

"C'mon Danno! Let's just enjoy dinner like one big, happy family!" Jack exclaimed. 

"No, I'm going upstairs," I said firmly, not wanting to stay any longer.

"Just stay, Danny. It won't hurt," Jazz said, putting her book down to look at me.

I tried not to roll my eyes, but it was getting harder to do when you're the center of attention.

"No," I said coldly, about to leave until I heard Maddie shouting, "Danny!"

I groan internally and just rushed upstairs before slamming the door.

'One big, happy family...' Yeah, right, I thought sarcastically. 

Ruse saw me and knew that I was pissed.

"Want me to harm them?" She asked with her sinister look.

"Just Vlad once he goes home," I mumbled, feeling tired all of a sudden.

I laid in bed with the covers wrapped around me and then closed my eyes.

I hate them so much... I wish they would perish... I thought before falling asleep completely. 

Ruse POV

Huh, he's not that mad. That's at least something I didn't expect, I thought. 

I zoomed over to Danny before forming an evil smile on my face. 

"Stop, please!" My other half pleaded.

I ignore her and fly out of the house to see Vlad still there.

I kept my promise to Danny, and I intend to do that, I thought.

I fly over to Vlad's place before smashing everything he over-so-dearly worked on. 

After I was satisfied with the work, I flew back and act as nothing happened.

"This isn't over!" My other half said before being shut up by me.

Maybe for you, dearie. But not me...