𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

❝ 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮.
𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣,
𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙞𝙣.

— 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚

❝𝘼𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

❝𝙏𝙁 𝙄𝙎 𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘼?!

❝ 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙎
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋
𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃𝙉𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘼
𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙁𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙒𝘼𝙔
𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀? 𝙄𝙏'𝙎
𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏, 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙒𝙊.

-ˏˋ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ˊˎ-

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒, not once acknowledging each other during the first few years of their Hogwarts experience — so different and separate, yet so similar and connected

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒, not once acknowledging each other during the first few years of their Hogwarts experience — so different and separate, yet so similar and connected. Finding comfort in the darkest time of day, when it feels as if you're the only one left in the world. The only source of light emitting from the luminous moon, surrounded by thousands of glistening stars. That is until one night in the astronomy tower when both hearts encountering a sense of darkness, finally find their sun. Or in this case, their full moon. (Sorry Moony.)

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑,
the-boy-who-lived, or as I prefer — the-Bi-who-lived. The chosen one, saviour of the wizarding world, youngest seeker in over a century, and the titles go on. Not only is he a part of one of the hottest magical families, but this pretty boy has the world on their knees begging for his attention. One would believe he soaks in the glory and fame, exactly like his father and godfather portray to the public. Behind that contagious smile he shows the world, he struggles to discover who he truly is. Yet, not even his own family recognizes the mask he upholds. Possessing one of the most humble souls, Harry puts the happiness of others before himself — to an extent of not understanding who he is or desires to become.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓, older sister to her brother Theodore Nott Jr. — By 12 minutes and 21 seconds as Theo enjoys clarifying. — Born into the Sacred twenty-eight is not always the most ideal, especially if they're prejudiced. However, the Nott twins were lucky enough to be born into a loving family. They were perfect, they had everything, they lived a dream fulfilled with wealth, power, and happiness. Eight and a half years after the twins were born, the world of the Nott family came crumbling down — the sudden passing of Neveah Aurelia Nott. After losing the love of his life, Theodore became a different man. He allowed the loss of his wife to take over every fibre of his being. Aurelia became the disappointment between the twins, all because she looked too much like her deceased mother. The man she once thought would protect her from pain, now caused the pain.

╭                    

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: AUGUST 20, 2021
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃:  ______________

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭 ────── 𖥨ํ∘̥.˚ ༘
↳ 𝙏. 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 !!
Hello my beautiful loves,, I'm calling these "T. Talks" since my initial is 'T' and I would much rather keep my identity private. Anyways, I hope you whores are ready for this — me calling you my "beautiful loves" to "whores" — LMAO um yes you're going to have to get used to this beautiful name calling if you aren't already. I'm excited but also very anxious about this but in a good way ( I think )
and I hope you guys are excited because... yeah I don't have a reason.
Hopefully, you all read the Notes and Disclaimers because if you haven't read them, then you will most definitely be very lost and confused...and I am almost 100% sure that all of us are already lost and confused enough as is—
Honestly, you guys don't have to read these "T. Talks" because they are irrelevant - just like me - and I'm probably going to ramble a bunch of nonsense. I'll still wright them though so that it looks like I'm a famous cool kid and I have fans.

QOTD: How do we feel about the Whorelia ship name??
— Whorelia is sEXY

Word Count: 666 (angel number shit or wtvr)